Catwalk show - AW 2013

A very grown-up bag indeed.

I can't imagine anyone wearing it with jeans and converse on a casual day out! More like an alternative to those working girls that adore the Bayswater, but do occasionally miss the strap!

I think you'll like them Cupcake. The only thing that didn't work for me is the shoulder strap is very short, so stops the bag from being worn cross body......

:nogood:

That'd work for me, as I'm a shortie! I'm forever getting extra holes added to straps!

That's a shame it didn't work for you though, Moo :sad: Did they have the lop-sided hang that they seemed to have in the fashion show (hope you know what I mean!)?

That'd work for me, as I'm a shortie! I'm forever getting extra holes added to straps!

That's a shame it didn't work for you though, Moo :sad: Did they have the lop-sided hang that they seemed to have in the fashion show (hope you know what I mean!)?
Trust me Cupcake....you'd need to be smaller than an Oompa-Loompa to get this strap cross body. It works fine as a shoulder bag, I just think it would have had more appeal if the versatility of wearing it cross body had been an option.
If you use it hand held it does hang a little skewed....though I've not tried it loaded which may or may not exaggerate this. Worn on the shoulder it's not at all apparent.

:tup:

Trust me Cupcake....you'd need to be smaller than an Oompa-Loompa to get this strap cross body. It works fine as a shoulder bag, I just think it would have had more appeal if the versatility of wearing it cross body had been an option.
If you use it hand held it does hang a little skewed....though I've not tried it loaded which may or may not exaggerate this. Worn on the shoulder it's not at all apparent.

:tup:

I don't wear my bags cross-body as I hate the boob separation it gives me, so this works well for me :tup:

I'll need to do some investigating on this, me thinks. Moo - sorry, to pick your brain again - do you know whether the Suffolk is widely available or will it only be available from key locations?

I don't wear my bags cross-body as I hate the boob separation it gives me, so this works well for me :tup:

I'll need to do some investigating on this, me thinks. Moo - sorry, to pick your brain again - do you know whether the Suffolk is widely available or will it only be available from key locations?
Currently it's in London Mulberrys and Selfridges. I'd expect it to be a available nationally as they
Have it online already. :tup:

Edinburgh had a decent selection in CC, I love it!

Just saw that selfridges has the mini alexa in midnight blue! Sooo pretty. Any one has rl piccies of this? The price is scary tho. £850 for a mini, I swear my foggy grey last year was£450 in heathrow. Faints.

Just saw that selfridges has the mini alexa in midnight blue! Sooo pretty. Any one has rl piccies of this? The price is scary tho. £850 for a mini, I swear my foggy grey last year was£450 in heathrow. Faints.

Ouch!

Interesting that some stores actually stock mini and OS versions of Alexa while the mulberry website doesn't! Did you, by any chance, notice any OS Alexas?

Ouch!

Interesting that some stores actually stock mini and OS versions of Alexa while the mulberry website doesn't! Did you, by any chance, notice any OS Alexas?

So far from what I can see on the web it's only mini and regular in midnight blue. I need to pop in to a store to see the colour in real life!

New zip around purse in red goatskin.....

81e4a19537371f912c64ea9c0e802493_zps6fefbee7.jpg

I asked about this in M today and they denied its existence :mad: