Cats & Loubs!!

Here's the little Gizz-monster with my new CLs (well, I guess just the box and dustbags!)
i43137FC5-EC89-4EFD-9661-450722D10400.jpg

And they aren't CLs, but I love this pic of my other cat, Bumble, with my GZs:
i3B4CCCEE-DDD2-4DB9-B274-2FC54034B918.jpg

I love ANY thread that has pics of everybodys furry friends. I love all the cute pics!!!

My cat, Truffle, loves ANY and ALL boxes. No matter how small they are, he will manage to squeeze himself into the box.

115_1553.jpg

karwood, that is the funniest picture. it could put a smile on anyone's face!!!! I know my babies would love to get in the boxes but I shoo them away before the get a chance. I am way too anal about my shoes and their boxes, I need to lighten up!

Awwww, all of your sweet cats made me smile tonight. :P They all look so happy snuggled up in a brown box and a little red blanket. Hmmmmm, maybe we should design a bed that looks like that so we can snuggle up too. PRRRRRRR:heart:

Lol, cute thread! My cat of course loves boxes too. What cracks me up is he doesn't seem to realize he's not a tiny kitten anymore and will try to get into a box that will barely fit his back paw. It's so hilarious! As long as he gets his paw in he sits there all happy like he has succeded. Too cute I'll have to get a pic sometime.

Karwood, I love the picture of Truffles. What a gorgeous, gorgeous cat. Although I now have dogs, I grew up with cats and I absolutely love them.