Cassandra top handle - mini or medium?

JenG85

Oct 26, 2023
I've watched a few youtube videos and it definitely seems like the mini is cuter (and esp better for crossbody)...but I'm concerned that my phone won't even fit (I have Google Pixel 8). The medium seems better practically but it seems that it might look bulky and not as cute?

For those who have one, I'd love to know which size you have and your thoughts!

I had the mini and I enjoyed it. It can fit quite a lot for it's size (due to the design and shape of the bag). But I have an iphone mini so it'll fit most bags.

Are you able to go into stores and try them on and put your things inside? I do that all the time before buying a bag.

Reactions: JenG85
I had the mini and I enjoyed it. It can fit quite a lot for it's size (due to the design and shape of the bag). But I have an iphone mini so it'll fit most bags.

Are you able to go into stores and try them on and put your things inside? I do that all the time before buying a bag.

Thanks for the comment! Thanks also for the idea. With luxury bags I've never gone to stores and put things in...I guess I'm more self-conscious in luxury stores, I don't know if that makes any sense at all 😂

Reactions: lill_canele
Thanks for the comment! Thanks also for the idea. With luxury bags I've never gone to stores and put things in...I guess I'm more self-conscious in luxury stores, I don't know if that makes any sense at all 😂

I understand. It can be a little intimidating but I think it doesn't hurt to ask.

I think what annoys some SAs is people randomly picking up and touching items. Carrying them around and not putting them back etc. (not saying you would do that, it's just something I notice.)
But I think if you ask to see something and then ask if you can take photos or put your things in for fit, they are more accommodating. :smile:

Reactions: JenG85
so it seems from youtube videos that the mini is better for "regular life" - errands, going out, traveling (i.e., being a tourist in Europe, lol)...and the medium I have heard described as a good work bag if you don't need to fit a ton of stuff like laptop.

My question is...would the medium also be good for the "regular life" stuff?

I understand. It can be a little intimidating but I think it doesn't hurt to ask.

I think what annoys some SAs is people randomly picking up and touching items. Carrying them around and not putting them back etc. (not saying you would do that, it's just something I notice.)
But I think if you ask to see something and then ask if you can take photos or put your things in for fit, they are more accommodating. :smile:
i live in kind of a small city right now....after your suggestion I looked up if there are any stores near me that sell YSL bags and there aren't *tear *

• Sad
Reactions: lill_canele