Cassandra canvas bag

veneti

Pocketbook Queen ;)
O.G.
Feb 16, 2012
hi,
i would like to buy my first ysl cassandra bag. it’s from last year, the canvas mini cassandra with brown leather. any advice where i can still find it? i am located in europe. thank you so much :smile:

5BBB794E-532F-46B5-8859-EE6CA58AE13C.jpeg

Hi. Just joined to respond to your question.

I saw the exact bag in Tyson’s Corner last Saturday, 9/26.

I have a wonderful SA I used to help me grab my caiman mini Cassandra. If you dm me I will be more than happy to share her info with you.

I have a wonderful SA I used to help me grab my caiman mini Cassandra. If you dm me I will be more than happy to share her info with you.
Tyson’s Corner is in Virginia, USA

thank you so much for your reply!! :smile: do they have a website?

thank you so much for your reply!! :smile: do they have a website?
Sure!

I don’t think they have a website for that specific store. But I just texted my SA about it and she is going to check to see if it is still available.
She also gave me permission to send you her email so I will DM you that when I’m in front of the computer.
Happy hunting and if it is gone don’t worry. I went in for a medium Cassandra or a Kate 99. Med Cassandra was gone, 99 didn’t work and absolutely fell in love with a mini Cassandra in brown caiman.

Sure!

I don’t think they have a website for that specific store. But I just texted my SA about it and she is going to check to see if it is still available.
She also gave me permission to send you her email so I will DM you that when I’m in front of the computer.
Happy hunting and if it is gone don’t worry. I went in for a medium Cassandra or a Kate 99. Med Cassandra was gone, 99 didn’t work and absolutely fell in love with a mini Cassandra in brown caiman.
thank you so much for all your help, thats so sweet!!!