Cashmere-Lined Gloves

beautyinside

Nail Polish Fiend
Sep 2, 2006
I really like the way the Cashmere Lined Gloves look on the site, especially in this colour...Delicious!

Does anyone here own a pair of Coach gloves? Do they fit thin fingers and small hands?

80037_aub_a0_front

'Really small' is a good thing for me because my hands is really tiny and most leather gloves (or at least the ones I like) are too big. Hmm...shame about the quality of the leather, though.

I tried these on at the store, and I wasn't impressed.. they were really small (and I tried on the largest size) and the leather felt really cheap IMHO
80408_mah_a0_front

those are beautiful, i was hoping to get a pair of leather gloves this winter! but if the leather is low quality im sure i can find some that arent coach, less expensive, and better quality

'Really small' is a good thing for me because my hands is really tiny and most leather gloves (or at least the ones I like) are too big. Hmm...shame about the quality of the leather, though.
well yeah I mean I actually have pretty small hands as well, I mean they fit me, but like I said I wasn't impressed w/the leather, had a very cheap feel to them, I'd rather go to like wilsons leather to get a pair of gloves instead...

Cashmere-lined Coach gloves are good at keeping hands warm, but they do not retain their beauty over time, IMO. Mine quickly stretched out and got a wilted, saggy appearance. But for me, gloves are functional, and they do the job. And I bet that a lot of leather gloves do the same thing (stretch out).

I picked up a pair of black leather gloves with the buckles around the wrists at an outlet last year, and I LOVE them. I also had a plain pair previous to that which lasted several years and I abused those pretty badly. The leather on mine were/are wonderful, but I did think they ran small. I have very small hands and I wound up with a size 7, where in other gloves a size 6 would still be a little long in the finger area.

I recommend trying them on as well. Coach size guide states ring size, others state by shoe size. But, I have size 6, 7, & 7-1/2. One pair, fits great though the fingers and palm, but are snug to get over the lower thumb/palm part, which requires some pulling that stretches the wrist area.

I have about 4 pairs of gloves, even parchment. I accidently washed and dryed :nuts: a pair left in the pockets of a winter vest, a little parched looking, Appled them up and they are fine. I know I will get more. They are incrediable soft leather and may seem like they won't hold up. There very well could be better gloves . . . but, I live in the country, rain, snow, dirt and mud, I am glad I have mine.

I have small slim hands but long fingers. They don't fit me, too big across the palm but too short in the fingers. You really need to try before you buy, mine were from eBay so I was stuck.