Cartier x2 love bangles or a cartier tank americane yg?

lanasyogamama said:
That's what the Trinity ring is for! To pull it all together. :smile: I wear a YG Love, and an XL Trinity on my right and a SS Ballon Bleu on my left. It was the first time I mixed metals, but now I'm totally confident with it.

I think you should try them on and see which one you love more.

I think that's what I will do. Try them all on and then make a decision. If it means I want the more expensive 1, I'll just have to save and delay the purchase but hopefully the wait will be worth it. I've had a couple people mention the 2 tone. I had never considered it, but I'll have a look when I go in store :smile:

as much as i love the Love Bracelets, i would get the watch first, especially since you say that you don't have your dream watch. maybe later down the road you can pick up 1 love bracelet first (see how you like it) and then get the second so you can enjoy the process of having 1 and then adding the second. i like to space out my enjoyment because it's fun to anticipate, crave, and satisfy!!!

My thoughts exactly!

I wear my YG Ballon Bleu on my left wrist and my YG Love on my right. I wear them all the time.
I have to say though - once you try them all on it's going to be even harder to pick :smile:
To be practical - I think the Love bangles have bigger price bumps than watches - also Cartier will give a bit of a price break on their watches but not on the Love bangles.

100% the watch first but like others have said if you already own a high end watch then love & now I have my love I couldn't imagine not owning one its actually changed the way I wear jewellery, I used to wear several all together but now I just wear my lonely Love as I can't stand the jangling any more if that makes sense & have since sold lots of my designer SS bracelets.