** Cartier White Gold Pave Diamond LOVE Bracelet **

Hey calisnoopy,what size is your wrist?I've decided I want to buy myself a Love Bangle,but not sure which size would be the proper one.My wrist is 17cm,so should I get 18 or 19cm?
Would appreciate an answer and enjoy your bracelets

My wrist is 17cm also and my bracelets are 18. Depending whether you want it loose or not. If you want to wear it loose, get 19. I have 2 so I don't want them to be too loose and making too much noise. While mine is size 18, they are not too tight for me either. I still can turn them around though of course not as easy if it's 19.

My wrist is 17cm also and my bracelets are 18. Depending whether you want it loose or not. If you want to wear it loose, get 19. I have 2 so I don't want them to be too loose and making too much noise. While mine is size 18, they are not too tight for me either. I still can turn them around though of course not as easy if it's 19.

Thanks for replying,I hope 18 won't be much tight for me.I will purchase first thing on Monday :smile:

Just got back home Wednesday after being gone for 1.5 weeks...am super pooped but have a surprise for you guys...guess what arrived at the Cartier boutique on the morning I was supposed to leave L.A??? I had an 8am flight which I changed to a red eye cos that morning I woke up and realized I was feeling sick and just didn't want to get on the plane...so I postponed my flight to 9pm...anyhoo, I get a call later on when I wake up, from Cartier, telling me SURPRISE!!!!:happydance:

View attachment 1652964

:yahoo:SOMEHOW, the Cartier Rose Gold Multicolor stone love bracelet arrived WAYYYY early!!!!!:love:

View attachment 1652965

Here are all 4 on my wrist, which initially I was hesitant about, I am still considering if I would split 2 on the right and 2 on the left wrist...but for now, I am keeping it as is. AND, it actually does not really feel heavy AT ALL!!! I was concerned my wrist/arm would be tired from lugging all 4 around hahaha

Cartier Love Bracelets in:

**White Gold Pave Diamond with black ceramic screws

**Yellow Gold Plain

**White Gold Plain

**Rose Gold Multicolor Stones

View attachment 1652966

:heart:
Hi Cory,

How does the White Gold Pave Diamond hold up? Do you wear White Gold Pave Diamond everyday? Are there any concerns about losing diamonds? I have a paved diamond pendant in a ball shape. I lost some diamonds when I played tennis.

Your White Gold Pave Diamond bracelet is STUNNING!