Cartier tray!

So I was jus in Turks n Caicos and there is literally only one store in the whole island to do great shopping. I got the Cartier ballon bleu in size 36 in ss I'm in love! But I convinced the sales manager to throw in the vallet tray they use to show the timepieces ! How gorg is this!? View attachment 3413533View attachment 3413534

That's awesome! What a great use of the tray :smile:. Congrats on your gorgeous watch too!

So I was jus in Turks n Caicos and there is literally only one store in the whole island to do great shopping. I got the Cartier ballon bleu in size 36 in ss I'm in love! But I convinced the sales manager to throw in the vallet tray they use to show the timepieces ! How gorg is this!? View attachment 3413533View attachment 3413534

Oh that's amazing! I would love a Cartier tray. What a special piece

Im planning a trip..was the price of the watch less expensive then the listed price?