Cartier thin small/Love bracelet thread

I took it in and they said nothing was wrong with it. They said all of them are like that so I was hoping to get reassurance from others here.
The pic isn’t the best since it’s on my wrist. But the side with the screw sits a tad higher than the other side. I also got mine directly from Cartier.
IMG_0058.jpeg

The pic isn’t the best since it’s on my wrist. But the side with the screw sits a tad higher than the other side. I also got mine directly from Cartier.
View attachment 5985631
I would insist on a return. The design is meant to look seamless, and obviously it is bothering you. And this is luxury, expensive jewelry and not an unrealistic expectation in my mind.

Do you think you could post a picture? 😬 I just got mine and was worried I got an imperfect one.

Yes I got it from the boutique.
Mine is fully flush. I would insist on a return….if they try to give you a hard time ask to see others so they can ‘prove’ that’s normal

Sorry for the weird pic, it has hard to get that close while still wearing it and using my non dominant hand to take the pic lol

Attachments

• IMG_1813.jpeg
    IMG_1813.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: gooose
Mine is fully flush. I would insist on a return….if they try to give you a hard time ask to see others so they can ‘prove’ that’s normal

Sorry for the weird pic, it has hard to get that close while still wearing it and using my non dominant hand to take the pic lol
Do you think you could pls take a picture of it flat? Like this

Attachments

• IMG_9972.jpeg
    IMG_9972.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 38
Thank you! I have a regular love in 16 and want a bangle with diamonds so I might look at the metro in the Small size. Did you try Cartier's Etincelle before you bought your metro?
I have the metro in M as well with the love 17. I tried the etincelle too. I loved the overall design and the hidden clasp but I personally did not like the shape of the etincelle. The inside is more or less the love shape but outside it is quite a bit wider where the hinge and clasp are.