Cartier Small Trinity Ring - opinions?

I just realized I got my regular Trinity 30 years ago from my first job bonus. I also have a small model I got a few years ago for my ring finger. Just tried wearing them with my JUC - it’s a bit much for me but you can see how the sizes relate to each other. For perspective the regular is a size 52, and the small is a 49 but both are just a smidge loose, esp now with cooler weather.
Did you size down from your regular size for the small on your ring finger? My understanding is to size 1 or 2 sizes down? TY!

I have the small with the diamonds and love it. I was surprised how ’grey’ toned the white gold was against my skin tone and when I put on the diamond version the band really popped. I love it and the small size on me.
@scheurin please weigh in as well.

I’m in the market for a trinity ring and have considered splurging on the small or classic size with one band of pave diamonds. Since you both have this version, will you please tell me if your rings have dulled over time with use or if the diamonds help it still pop as it ages? Would you purchase this version again even though it costs nearly 5-10x price tag of the version without diamonds? Thank you for your help.

I’m in the market for a trinity ring and have considered splurging on the small or classic size with one band of pave diamonds. Since you both have this version, will you please tell me if your rings have dulled over time with use or if the diamonds help it still pop as it ages? Would you purchase this version again even though it costs nearly 5-10x price tag of the version without diamonds? Thank you for your help.
Oh, you mean the one in the pic? I really like that and do not think anything has dulled yet. It helps to get them cleaned @cartier every now and then or - what I did - get a cheap unltrasonic bath. Would buy this one again.

Attachments

• 20240424_073659.jpg
    20240424_073659.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: cwhit and mave33

I have the small trinity with diamonds. It was definitely a hefty price, especially compared to the plain bands. I loved both versions, but I loved the diamond band version more and knew I would always be thinking about it if I got the plain bands. So, I took the plunge. I love it! I think it’s subtle enough for every day but is still very blingy and a bit special.

Attachments

• IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    130.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Love
Reactions: cwhit