Cartier rose gold LOVE wedding band layered with eternity WG? YES or NO?

sally_s

O.G.
Sep 6, 2007
I made a visit to Cartier to purchase the Love ring (WG with one alternate diamond), and as much as it looked beautiful IRL, the only thing that's holding me back was the band felt a bit chunky as i didnt feel confortable with some little 'gap' on my finger. Yeah.. blame me Cartier enthusiast, I'm the alien one!

The SA then suggested me to try on the love wedding band ( with one tiny bit of diamond), pretty but slighty small in width and I tried both rose gold and white gold and I cant deny both looked delicious! My fickle minded cant decide to choose either one to layer with my WG eternity band. The SA told me the colour contrast of Cartier RG and WG is very subtle but if I prefer uniformity, I might need to choose WG instead.

I'm clueless, I love both! Pls ladies, I need your expertise, your invaluable comments and I'm open to any suggestions. Help me as I need to decide the ring for my anniversary's gift ( before DH changes his mind!!!)

Thank you!

Can you provide a picture of your eternity band so we can get a better idea of what it looks like? Also, are these the two wedding bands you were considering?...
1.2.3.13/bmi/www.cartier.com/CHomeVignettes/PNG/B4050500
1.2.3.10/bmi/www.cartier.com/CHomeVignettes/PNG/B4050700

I find the contrast between rose gold with white gold fabulous. But it also depends how your eternity ring looks like worn together with the Love ring.

In the end, you have to love the combination you choose.

Can you provide a picture of your eternity band so we can get a better idea of what it looks like? Also, are these the two wedding bands you were considering?...
1.2.3.13/bmi/www.cartier.com/CHomeVignettes/PNG/B4050500
1.2.3.10/bmi/www.cartier.com/CHomeVignettes/PNG/B4050700

originalheather, that's right, darl!!! you're brilliant!!! :biggrin:

:love:
here's the link of the love wedding band that i've fallen in love with

http://www.bridal.cartier.com/index.php?t=2&nav=ficheprod&ref=B4050700&cc=eu&codeLang=en

and here's my eternity ring, bought from a local jeweller, pic taken from the website . Hope to give you some idea, it's a very thin/tiny band with brilliant cut diamonds.

http://www.thelovediamond.info/html/s02_article/article_view.asp?id=121&nav_cat_id=127&nav_top_id=57

I think these would look STUNNING together. I'd absolutely wear them like that! Beautiful.