Cartier RAINBOW LOVE thread

Just curious since I've seen people mentioning even into Fall 2021 on TPF here that they were told it IS POSSIBLE TO SPECIAL ORDER THE WHITE GOLD WG RAINBOW MULTICOLOR STONE LOVE BRACELET from Cartier boutiques in the U.S.?

Any chance anyone could share if they had any success ordering/buying one at all from their Cartier boutiques in the U.S. AND what the retail price is for the bracelet currently in USD too?

And anyone able to order it in YELLOW GOLD RAINBOW MULTICOLOR STONE LOVE BRACELET version as well too and what the price was on that?

I have the PINK ROSE GOLD RAINBOW MULTICOLOR STONE LOVE BRACELET from back in 2011-2012 time frame...can't recall exactly now cos it's been so long so I can't even remember what we paid back then but I thought it was in the $7XXX USD range maybe?

Thanks for any help or insight you guys can share xx

Just curious since I've seen people mentioning even into Fall 2021 on TPF here that they were told it IS POSSIBLE TO SPECIAL ORDER THE WHITE GOLD WG RAINBOW MULTICOLOR STONE LOVE BRACELET from Cartier boutiques in the U.S.?

Any chance anyone could share if they had any success ordering/buying one at all from their Cartier boutiques in the U.S. AND what the retail price is for the bracelet currently in USD too?

And anyone able to order it in YELLOW GOLD RAINBOW MULTICOLOR STONE LOVE BRACELET version as well too and what the price was on that?

I have the PINK ROSE GOLD RAINBOW MULTICOLOR STONE LOVE BRACELET from back in 2011-2012 time frame...can't recall exactly now cos it's been so long so I can't even remember what we paid back then but I thought it was in the $7XXX USD range maybe?

I actually tried to locate a rainbow in Switzerland sometime this early this year and my boutique had one to try on in white gold. Unfortunately, it was not my size and color. She did a search for me and told me in my size, they didn't have any stock in white or rose gold and it was not orderable. Not sure if it would be the same in the US, but I would imagine it might be similar.

I actually tried to locate a rainbow in Switzerland sometime this early this year and my boutique had one to try on in white gold. Unfortunately, it was not my size and color. She did a search for me and told me in my size, they didn't have any stock in white or rose gold and it was not orderable. Not sure if it would be the same in the US, but I would imagine it might be similar.
Thank you for responding

i know I am asking for the impossible...but anyone in London aware of a WG Rainbow Love bracelet in size 19 (still floating around)??? I will be heading to Londaon in Summer and if there is a possibility of finding this in my size, I am gong to grab it!!! thanks for ANY help!!!

So I asked about this for all of us at Cartier yesterday and was told that they would make pretty much anything special order as long as they can get the materials. So right now getting those rainbow sapphires is really hard. But he said, for example, you could get a love bracelet made with rubies or something :loveeyes:Someday… after yesterday‘s super exciting shopping trip I promised to send myself to ban island for a long long time, but it was worth it:blush:

Hey! In 2021, retail price for the pink gold rainbow was $8500 and retail price for the white gold rainbow was around $9100. They were on the website for a short time - I had both on order but they were unable to be located and the orders were cancelled.

Reactions: JulieKat
Has anyone had any updates or insights/attempts/success/still waiting on/rejects regarding the Rainbow Multicolor Stone Love bracelet by any chance?

I will keep my eyes open for you here in NY ~ and I will also ask.

• Love
Reactions: calisnoopy
These are such pretty bracelets. I really wanted both the WG and the RG. I went to look for the rose gold one day and it was gone (Poof!) off the website. I was so disappointed since I’d been saving up for it and finally had the money. My sweet husband managed to contact an SA in New York and plead my case. She didn’t have one at that time but remembered my husband’s inquiry and got back to us a few weeks later. She got one in my size! I won’t have the same luck finding a WG version but I’m delighted I managed to get the RG version. I wonder if they will replace the design with all pink sapphires at some point? A girl can hope!