Cartier RAINBOW LOVE thread

I put in an order for a YG Rainbow back in the summer of 2020. I was quoted a 30% mark up. I recently canceled it due to change of heart. I believe you can still do it — just need to work with an SA.

I have a pair of YG Ecrou earrings on special order. Again, quoted 30% mark up. I also put in the order in the summer 2020. Due anytime now.

I see the rainbow love ring across all Cartier websites - does anyone have one? Would love to see some photos have always thought of getting one.
I have spoken to a few people who have told me that it doesn’t age well…for some reason? And it’s far less striking and underwhelming than the bracelet. My SA told me the stones on the ring look “dull” after some wear and discouraged it. Can anyone else comment?

Last edited:
Reactions: graytint
Also if anyone in this group has a size 18 rainbow in WG (preferred) or PG that they are looking to sell please let me know! I’m so sad that the rainbow bracelets have been discontinued and would prefer not to go through the SO process. I regret not pulling the trigger a couple months ago when I called Cartier and they still had WG available for order. I had no idea they would be phased out so quickly and permanently discontinued.

I see the rainbow love ring across all Cartier websites - does anyone have one? Would love to see some photos have always thought of getting one.
I have both the bracelet and ring and think they look great together! I tried on the ring a few years ago before I bought the bracelet and was underwhelmed. But together… I fell in love :heart:

Attachments

• CDD4D0FF-649B-47D2-9CA7-F5A6D09044FB.jpeg
    CDD4D0FF-649B-47D2-9CA7-F5A6D09044FB.jpeg
    229.8 KB · Views: 454
Hi everyone! I ordered the rainbow love back earlier this year from the Hawaii boutique (we typically spend a lot of time there) and we were planning a Hawaii trip to pick it up. Well, with everything going on, we are not going before end of year so I had it shipped to Texas and here she is! Thank you for letting me share! ❤️ View attachment 5275193

Wow your rainbow is so gorgeous! Does the boutique in Hawaii have anymore available or was this a special order?

Reactions: pikanmu
Wow your rainbow is so gorgeous! Does the boutique in Hawaii have anymore available or was this a special order?
Thank you! From what I understand, they are completely sold out. I secured / paid for this one back in the early spring when I was told they were being discontinued. I do not think there are any left and I was told they currently couldn't be special ordered but who knows.

Reactions: tresjoliebags
So happy for you!

re special order: I am constantly told that Cartier can do everything I wish - and explicetly a rainbow so it should be doable at a premium
Completely makes sense! I want to say everything SO is a 30% upcharge. I guess it depends if they can source the stones esp right now! You could make some very special pieces I bet. Now I'm sort of wishing I had gotten the white gold too but I'm supposed to be on ban Island ️

I have spoken to a few people who have told me that it doesn’t age well…for some reason? And it’s far less striking and underwhelming than the bracelet. My SA told me the stones on the ring look “dull” after some wear and discouraged it. Can anyone else comment?
I don’t feel it’s dull at all. I love how special it looks, so different from the regular loves. I get complements on it all of the time

Reactions: Yodabest