Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

Does anyone have confirmation if/when there will be a price increase in the U.S.? I have a milestone birthday this weekend and I’m on the cusp of making a purchase. I don’t want to miss it by one day…

Hello! I am in the UK and in the same position with a watch. I paid a full deposit yesterday and my SA said that this will lock in the original price. You can maybe do the same if it is one specific piece you are after. It is fully refundable, of course, if I don’t like the watch once I put it on. :smile: x

I went into my boutique today (US) and my SA didn’t know anything about a price increase yet, but I did end up seeing a piece I have never seen in store before, a tiger ring like the spotted panthere ring but with a tiger head and tiger stripes all the way around the whole piece. It was lovely, and big cats are amongst my favorite animals and tigers are my biggest favorite. They didn’t have my size but I did put down a 40% deposit, fully refundable, and should have it in a couple of weeks so at least the price is locked in now.