Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

Hello! I’m thinking of getting a pair of thin love rings for my S.O and I. It’s currently $1070 USD + tax which will put it at $1164 in NY.

I’ll be going to London and Paris this weekend and I was wondering if anyone knew which location would I have a better deal getting them at? Thanks in advance!

Can never have to much cariter bracelets :nuts:thank you all your wonder likes .on my past pist greatly appreciated it

Attachments

• 1553034007735386306392.jpg
    1553034007735386306392.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,605
Ahhhh no I hope not in Europe too, I wanted to get a Clash piece!
I bought the small Love bracelet in Stockholm this thursday, and the SA told me I was lucky to get it before the price increase that is coming up now really soon. She said the increase would be 10% in Sweden because of their low currency value, but probably a bit less other places. So she was quite certain about an upcoming increase also here in Europe unfortunately :hrmm:

Yep mine confirmed that. Around 5% possibly. sighhhhh.
They're taking 40% deposit for each item to lock in the current prices, to be collected within 30 days.
Thanks for the confirmation. I was told it will be 7%, maybe depends on the item? And I‘ve heard the same regarding 40% deposit. I was before on the fence with my second love bracelet, now I’m under real pressure and have to decide quick.

Reactions: raspberrypink
Any news for US?
I called Costa Mesa, Ca boutique and they said no price increase for the Love Bracelet. I will call Beverly Hills today to confirm with them as well.
I just bought my YG Love Bracelet at the San Jose, CA boutique and I asked my SA about any upcoming price increases (I want to buy another ASAP....:shocked::shocked:). He told me that there was no price increase for the Love. Fingers crossed this is accurate!!