Cartier Pasha question

shopaholicsister

Chanel fever
O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
I was going to buy a Cartier pasha (pink face) at Saks for the upcoming EGC but just stumbled upon one at a consignment shop. I noticed the faces are slightly different from each other so I was wondering...was there a redesign or tweak to the styling of the pasha face? I'm hoping the consignment shop find is just an older model. I've attached pictures of both, the one currently on Cartier's site has the white hands. TIA!

Attachments

• pasha_consignment.jpg
    pasha_consignment.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 292
  • cartier pasha new.gif
    cartier pasha new.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 286
*bump*...anyone? I tried researching this a bit (google) and have yet to come up with anything. Maybe someone here owns the version with the black hands and can vouch for the fact that Cartier made them this way? If it helps, I would guess that except for the face color, both the pink and white faced Pashas would have had the same design details.

yoga1566 - i saw a Pasha with black hands and pink face at a watch shop today (as per your attached picture) - so the one you saw at your consignment shop should be okay.

The Pasha has had quite a few variations since it was introduced, I think, in 1999. I have a 32cm and my SO has a larger (38cm?) one. It is a fantastic watch! Completely timeless and classic. Will last you forever! Congratulations!! And don't forget that you can go to Cartier and buy/custom order a strap/buckle for your watch to change up the look! I do this almost yearly.

Sorry I don't have a better photo handy, but you can see most of mine from 1999. The hands on my watch are gold like my watch. I have the bracelet on in this photo, and it also can be worn with it's removable diamond grid:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh no, oregonfanlisa, I can't see your photo...is it me? But it sounds like you have the other Pasha I looove: 32cm white gold with diamond grid. I'd love to see the picture if I can figure out what the problem is. I just bought my first house and am trying to behave myself, so I'm restricted to the Pasha C (for now ;)).

the pasha face has many variations, ordinary white face, black face, pink face, computer face and the one that looks like the face is protected by a cage. I have the white faced pasha and its one of my favorite watch, huge and quite heavy but thats what i love in watches :smile: