Cartier orchid line?

Happikoala

O.G.
Oct 3, 2010
Does anyone haVe IRL photos of them?? I stumbled across the line while drooling over Cartier jewelry two days ago and I loooooooooove them! :nuts: though most of them are waaaaaay out of my price range at this time.....maybe the simple rose gold with single diamond will be affordable for a special occasion!!

So please help me with some real-life eye candy photos!!

Reactions: Liz86000
I'm bumping this thread because I saw the single pave diamond orchid (medium) in the boutique the other day and sigh... it's so gorgeous it makes me actually want to get the RED card and grab it! gah... love/hate my SA there for even showing me!!!

Does anyone have this one?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-02-07 at 3.54.47 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-02-07 at 3.54.47 PM.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 4,474
I'm bumping this thread because I saw the single pave diamond orchid (medium) in the boutique the other day and sigh... it's so gorgeous it makes me actually want to get the RED card and grab it! gah... love/hate my SA there for even showing me!!!

Does anyone have this one?

hehe I have a red card! i have already abused it, so I can't...
But I LOVE orchids. This one is called a phalaenopsis, in case anyone was wondering! I grow these at home, they are my favorite.

I hope to one day be able to own a piece from this line!!! my mother loves orchids so it would be a great piece to represent her. maybe I'll splurge on something for my wedding if I'm lucky :biggrin: