cartier mini santos demosille- sell or keep??

Men who are into watches can be snobs.

The good news is, if your DH loves watches, it's much easier to justify purse purchases - drone on about quality, workmanship, ect, and soon they'll say that 8-12K is perfectly reasonable for a bag. After all, it's cheaper than some watches!

That being said - quartz watches are usually more accurate movements than mechanical. They aren't the masterpieces of technology that mechanical watches are - but there is something to be said for accuracy.

Do you love the watch? Do you have another watch you would wear as much? Do you have another watch you want more?

If you love the watch - give you DH a kiss, and tell him that you really are happy. If you are just mildly fond of the watch - indulge him, and let him go watch shopping.

radhika - I'll keep it too. After owning mechanical and quartz watches, I still prefer quartz. I switch watches and hate winding!

Nope not to fund any purchase but hubby keeps telling me its qurtz and not mechanical so sell it

Mine says the same all the time (I have a Tank). If you loveit and you wear it keep it. But if you are looking for something new, I agree , sell it. My next watch will be movement.
HTH, and Good Luck!:smile: