Which wrist for bracelets, and why?

Left because it's less dominant and I've always worn watches/bracelets on my left... but it does KIND of bug me that my ring is platinum and so sparkly and my YG LOVE is kind of banged up and dull... so might switch.

My wife started out with it on her left, since she's right handed and thought it would get in the way on the right. Shortly after getting the bracelet she needed to have therapy on her left hand, and not wanting to be without her love, we moved it to the right. Turns out she likes it better on the right, it shows more since she moves her right arm more. It's been on the right 24/7 for many years now. We even added a second about 3 years ago!

Bob

Thanks Bob. I hope your wife's therapy helped her left hand :biggrin:

I suppose the hand that you use the most would show the bangle more but then also it may incur more knocks...:biggrin:

Left because it's less dominant and I've always worn watches/bracelets on my left... but it does KIND of bug me that my ring is platinum and so sparkly and my YG LOVE is kind of banged up and dull... so might switch.

I know what you mean. My everyday watch is the Cartier santos in silver and gold so either would go, but primarily I am a white gold / platinum wearer. Gold can look shabbier quicker than the two metals I have mentioned....:biggrin:

I wore mine on left and now when I get my bracelet back ( still with cartier for repair) I plan to wear it on my right. I've been training my left hand to be dominant for the past 5 weeks (i.e writing, carrying stuffs etc) - need to strengthen my left so that its equal. I guess what I'm trying to say is I wear mine on less dominant hand.

I wore mine on left and now when I get my bracelet back ( still with cartier for repair) I plan to wear it on my right. I've been training my left hand to be dominant for the past 5 weeks (i.e writing, carrying stuffs etc) - need to strengthen my left so that its equal. I guess what I'm trying to say is I wear mine on less dominant hand.

Would it be the same as your watch then? :smile:

Would it be the same as your watch then? :smile:

I rarely wear my watch but if I do I always wear it on my left. That's one of the reason why I want to change it and the fact that I'm training my left hand to be more dominant just makes it easier to switch. Plus with the bracelet on my right it will 'remind' me to use my left hand more.

I rarely wear my watch but if I do I always wear it on my left. That's one of the reason why I want to change it and the fact that I'm training my left hand to be more dominant just makes it easier to switch. Plus with the bracelet on my right it will 'remind' me to use my left hand more.

Ahhhh ok. I couldn't be without my watch. Great idea to train your weak hand :smile:

I'm right handed , I wear it on my right hand and I dont find I bang it anymore than on the left
The only time I notice is if I lean on it when writing but you can push it slightly up your arm or just live with it and you get used to it
It's such a comfortable bracelet
If feel perfectly comfortable wearing one on each wrist :smile: