Cartier Love small or regular?

Cartier small or regular?

• Small

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • Regular

Votes: 43 57.3%

• Total voters
I also forgot to ask but out of curiosity, what made you say if you had to do it over again you would do 3 thin loves? I do really love your stack!
I personally love the look of three Love bracelets stacked. I like things in threes, three Classics are a bit much, but three thins are so beautiful together. I actually am hoping to add a third Love. Either another thin or a Love Cuff.

I personally love the look of three Love bracelets stacked. I like things in threes, three Classics are a bit much, but three thins are so beautiful together. I actually am hoping to add a third Love. Either another thin or a Love Cuff.
I agree three classics are a bit much. Three thin loves are beautiful! Even the love cuff is a great option. Whatever you decide will be the right decision! I was thinking for myself, two thin loves because two is my lucky number.

I actually was now thinking either regular love or small love plus a tennis bracelet. I realized I can purchase the tennis bracelet if I do the small. I can't do regular plus tennis bracelet right now. What do you think is better?

Hey everyone!

I was curious on what are your opinions and thoughts are, if I should still get the Regular Love OR Small Love and a Tennis Bracelet. Those are my options to what is in my budget to get. Is two pieces better than one? lol

Found this picture on pinterest. Was thinking of doing this stack if I got the small love (since I already have the JUC and surprisingly I have all those rings). Or do you guys still think regular?

Thank you
I personally think the regular Love would look better. I had the small Love and sold it because it was just too small for my wrist. But I'm bigger boned anyway, so I guess it depends if you're petite or not.

Reactions: Jcabs
I personally think the regular Love would look better. I had the small Love and sold it because it was just too small for my wrist. But I'm bigger boned anyway, so I guess it depends if you're petite or not.
Thank you for your reply! That's the thing I always loved the regular but for my lifestyle I don't know if I can keep it on 24/7. I wish they made the regular with the small love mechanism. I also am petite 5'2 and I think both suit me. But I know for some people the small love looks way too small and regular can look too big.

I agree three classics are a bit much. Three thin loves are beautiful! Even the love cuff is a great option. Whatever you decide will be the right decision! I was thinking for myself, two thin loves because two is my lucky number.

I actually was now thinking either regular love or small love plus a tennis bracelet. I realized I can purchase the tennis bracelet if I do the small. I can't do regular plus tennis bracelet right now. What do you think is better?
Hmmmm.....I donʻt wear my tennis bracelet every day but I wear two Loves every day. I have no problems keeping the Loves on all the time. Im very active and I am a teacher, Iʻm banging them around all the time and I think they still look good. If you do get the tennis bracelet thin Love combo, make sure you size your tennis bracelet correctly. I didnʻt and it drives me crazy. I really need to bring it back and get it sized to the same size as my Loves (itʻs slightly bigger).

Hmmmm.....I donʻt wear my tennis bracelet every day but I wear two Loves every day. I have no problems keeping the Loves on all the time. Im very active and I am a teacher, Iʻm banging them around all the time and I think they still look good. If you do get the tennis bracelet thin Love combo, make sure you size your tennis bracelet correctly. I didnʻt and it drives me crazy. I really need to bring it back and get it sized to the same size as my Loves (itʻs slightly bigger).
Thank you for letting me know! I can understand what you mean, that would be pretty annoying. I will be sure to get the right sizing. I weirdly like my bracelets on the tighter side anyways lol I hope you do! I think the tennis bracelet would look great with what you already have

I don’t find a challenge putting on the reg love on my own. My issue is “my life” is dependent on a tool, in times of emergency. Of course I am exaggerating but we never know.

For small love, technically you need one too but it can be replaced by my finger nail. I’ve removed my small love at another jewelry store and the lady was shocked when I did that lol (I wanted to see another bracelet on its own, without my small love).

I feel I need to be in control when it comes to wearing these bling. :biggrin: