Cartier small or regular?

• Small

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • Regular

Votes: 36 59.0%

• Total voters

Jcabs

Jul 3, 2022
This was taken awhile ago, my wrists are much smaller now and I’ve always had small arms and tiny wrist. I have the small JUC.

Attachments

• IMG_8924.png
    IMG_8924.png
    639.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_8923.png
    IMG_8923.png
    603.9 KB · Views: 214
I think it depends on if you plan to purchase more bracelets or not. The small love is very proportional to the small JUC. The regular overtakes the small JUC, imo. However, if you added another bracelet with the regular love in the middle it would look balanced.

Reactions: staceyjan and Jcabs
I voted regular, but both will work. It just comes down to personal preference.
I also like the small Love, regular Love and small JUC stack, they look great all stacked together. So maybe you 'need' two new Love bracelets :graucho:.
I wish I could get both! But with the prices increasing it’s hard to keep up. It would have to be one… for now lol I originally like the regular but I’m a dainty girl and like mini. My wishlist has a diamond tennis bracelet and Van Cleef sweet Alhambra. I already have the small JUC so I thought maybe the small love would work with it all.

I prefer smaller/dainty jewelry as well. I'm little but esthetically it appeals more to me. Forward 4 years later and DH has gifted many items and now it does not look at all like I prefer dainty as he's been choosing the Cartier for anniversaries!
Choose what appeals to you, not others. Most prefer the regular Love but they're not wearing it!

Here's my small Juc with diamonds and my small Love with diamonds plus various stacking options.

Attachments

• IMG_9378.jpeg
    IMG_9378.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_9483.jpeg
    IMG_9483.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_5863.jpeg
    IMG_5863.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5872.jpeg
    IMG_5872.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_5878.jpeg
    IMG_5878.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_7407.jpeg
    IMG_7407.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_9794.jpeg
    IMG_9794.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_9796.jpeg
    IMG_9796.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_9793.jpeg
    IMG_9793.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 139
I love the small Love, I realize it’s an unpopular opinion lol
It stacks so well with others!
I know! I think a part of me wants the regular because everyone prefers it to the small. However, I agree it stacks well with others. I’m planning to have a tennis bracelet and the VCA sweet Alhambra MOP bracelet and I have the small JUC. Maybe I should go small love? That would all stack nicely, what do you think?

Reactions: gooose
I’m a size 15 Love & I wear a small Love & a small JUC. I think they look perfect together & proportional
I was thinking that! I have the small juc and wanting to add other dainty pieces like tennis bracelet and VCA sweet Alhambra bracelet. I was wanting the regular but it may be too big for all the small stacking? What do you think?

I think it depends on if you plan to purchase more bracelets or not. The small love is very proportional to the small JUC. The regular overtakes the small JUC, imo. However, if you added another bracelet with the regular love in the middle it would look balanced.
Well what I was wanting is to stack a tennis bracelet and VCA sweet alhambra bracelet eventually. So maybe it’s better with the small? I also live an active lifestyle, so I thought maybe the small is better so less scratches and dents? And not too heavy when I workout or run lol if that even is a thing.

I prefer smaller/dainty jewelry as well. I'm little but esthetically it appeals more to me. Forward 4 years later and DH has gifted many items and now it does not look at all like I prefer dainty as he's been choosing the Cartier for anniversaries!
Choose what appeals to you, not others. Most prefer the regular Love but they're not wearing it!

Here's my small Juc with diamonds and my small Love with diamonds plus various stacking options.
Thank you for sharing your photos! Your stack is absolutely stunning! Goals for sure lol He did really well picking the gifts! I like both for sure but right now I have to pick one. You are right, I do have to pick what I want. I can be indecisive. Do you know the reasoning why others don't wear the regular?

I tend to have a more active lifestyle, so my thoughts are maybe the small is better because its less heavy and maybe less prone to hitting things as its thinner?

Reactions: Swanky