Cartier Love ring worn with diamond eternity ring…… Does anyone wear the two together ?

Have u decided on your pick? i went into the cartier store and try the eternity bands there. The best fit would be half carat eternity band. With two bands is most beautiful.

But i picked up something else to stack instead

Thoughts on this? Planning for my anniversary band too. Lol. My SA recommended below.
View attachment 5792635
Is this the 3 diamond setting or just the 1 stone option, thinking of doing the exact same thing as an anniversary gift to myself and just wondering what it looks like 1 vs 3 stone, and if it’s worth the extra money if the other stones will not even be visible while
Wearing. Thx :smile:

Is this the 3 diamond setting or just the 1 stone option, thinking of doing the exact same thing as an anniversary gift to myself and just wondering what it looks like 1 vs 3 stone, and if it’s worth the extra money if the other stones will not even be visible while
Wearing. Thx :smile:
Does anyone have a picture of an 8 stone ring stacked with another ring or eternity band? I have a 5 stone diamond band and am trying to visualize it stacked with a love ring and just wonder if it’s going to be “too much” for a full sized ring against another full sized ring? TIA