Cartier Love bracelet is it worth the $$$

I now the euro price in whitegold... Because I tried the bracelet and cuff for the first time in my life. It is even prettier than I had imagined!!!! It looked so gorgeous in combination with my steel watch. She sweet SA even made me try the bracelet instead of only the sizing bracelet. But she perhaps put too much strain on the metal and after that it wouldn't fit and she couldn't get the screws back in. She explained that it is the reason why she let the inhouse-jeweler do it normally. I loved the design of the bracelet, but I am not sure I could live to not being able to take it off, and that it will bug me at airports. So I guess I will choose for the cuff instead.

Ok, back to topic! Here are the prices:
- love bracelet, WG: 3870 euro
- love cuff, WG: 2800 euro

YG and RG prices will be lower. The euro is stronger than the dollar at the moment, so the dollar price could be 'prettier'

Thank you very much! Actually I meant charity bracelet.. But I am glad to know about love bracelet as well. Because that is my goal to get love bracelet!! Until then I will work hard for it!!

Just wanted to say I had seen "exact" copies of the LOVE bracelet in Dubai, sold by one of the big chain stores. I did a double take because I thought they were selling the actual Cartier bracelet, but I guess it is not a design that's hard to copy.

It came in both 18K YG and WG, but only 1 size. And it was less than $1000.

Now, Dubai has totally ruined me for buying gold jewerly. Whenever I look at a gold piece, I always think how much cheaper it would be in Dubai, LOL.

I must say I don't understand this fuss with the Love bracelet. I took a look at the website, but fail to see the lust factor. But having said that, I will pop into Cartier and have a look in person sometime.

And to the OP of this thread. I sincerely hope the size 18 fits as personally, I loathe the feeling of anything tight on my finger or wrist. I wear my watch loose, so I definitely wouldn't want a solid bangle to constrict me.....especially since the summer months can be warmer and skin can swell.

I must say I don't understand this fuss with the Love bracelet. I took a look at the website, but fail to see the lust factor. But having said that, I will pop into Cartier and have a look in person sometime.

And to the OP of this thread. I sincerely hope the size 18 fits as personally, I loathe the feeling of anything tight on my finger or wrist. I wear my watch loose, so I definitely wouldn't want a solid bangle to constrict me.....especially since the summer months can be warmer and skin can swell.

The fuss is the story behind the bracelet. Do some web searches on it. It isn't that it's the best bracelet in the world but the story and why you wear it. :smile: I want one very badly. I love my wife so much and want to wear it for that reason.

The fuss is the story behind the bracelet. Do some web searches on it. It isn't that it's the best bracelet in the world but the story and why you wear it. :smile: I want one very badly. I love my wife so much and want to wear it for that reason.

I really do not appreciate your tone.....or advising me what I should do. I think it's way out of line.

I know the story behind the bracelet perfectly well thank you. It's obvious by your username that you love Cartier and there's nothing wrong with that. Perhaps consider keeping an open mind. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, yes?