Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Over the weekend I decided to purchase the small juste un clou with diamonds. I’m 50/50 on keeping it or exchanging it for the small love with diamonds. I haven’t worn it yet because I’m unsure on whether I want to keep or exchange… When I did try it on at home, putting it on and taking it off made me a bit nervous. It isn’t exactly the most comfortable bracelet either, but I would imagine I’d get used to it with time. Someone please help me decide what to do since I’m torn.
I will keep- I find this has more presence compared with small love. Be it with or without diamond.

You’ll get used to the putting on/off. You will achieve it easily after a few tries. It’s one of the most comfy bracelets (lightweight). Not sure if you’re sized correctly? Do you plan to stack ?

Reactions: RosiePx
Over the weekend I decided to purchase the small juste un clou with diamonds. I’m 50/50 on keeping it or exchanging it for the small love with diamonds. I haven’t worn it yet because I’m unsure on whether I want to keep or exchange… When I did try it on at home, putting it on and taking it off made me a bit nervous. It isn’t exactly the most comfortable bracelet either, but I would imagine I’d get used to it with time. Someone please help me decide what to do since I’m torn.
Agree with Purrsey, it’s so comfortable and I sometimes forget I’m wearing it. I’ve had mine for about 3 years now and sleep with it most nights. You’ll get used to the way of taking it on and off, it will become second nature. I wouldn’t worry about it flexing so much that it will snap for example. Just practice and you’ll find what works for you.

I will keep- I find this has more presence compared with small love. Be it with or without diamond.

You’ll get used to the putting on/off. You will achieve it easily after a few tries. It’s one of the most comfy bracelets (lightweight). Not sure if you’re sized correctly? Do you plan to stack ?
My regular love is a 17, so I got the JUC in a 16 and I think it fits fine. I did notice that if it rotates slightly on my wrist the nailhead will dig in somewhat, but not terribly. I was planning to wear it with two tennis bracelets I wear daily. Overall, I just want something that will hold up over time and I know I’ve heard mixed things in regard to the small JUC.

Agree with Purrsey, it’s so comfortable and I sometimes forget I’m wearing it. I’ve had mine for about 3 years now and sleep with it most nights. You’ll get used to the way of taking it on and off, it will become second nature. I wouldn’t worry about it flexing so much that it will snap for example. Just practice and you’ll find what works for you.
Has yours bent out of shape at all from sleeping with it on? I’d feel better about just leaving it on compared to taking it on and off, but also want to make sure I maintain the integrity of the bracelet.

My regular love is a 17, so I got the JUC in a 16 and I think it fits fine. I did notice that if it rotates slightly on my wrist the nailhead will dig in somewhat, but not terribly. I was planning to wear it with two tennis bracelets I wear daily. Overall, I just want something that will hold up over time and I know I’ve heard mixed things in regard to the small JUC.
I didn’t have my sm juc long enough to say but I was wearing it to everywhere 24/7 and it didn’t give any issue.

This is just my opinion - I have never felt a thing for sm love (I’m happy with my sm love pave though). I will choose juc over love anytime, in sm. Reason being as shared that juc pops better.

My soft chain bracelet tangled with the juc. Not sure if it will be so with the TB. Maybe it’s the sizing or placement. Perhaps something to think about or someone else can has chip in.

I didn’t have my sm juc long enough to say but I was wearing it to everywhere 24/7 and it didn’t give any issue.

This is just my opinion - I have never felt a thing for sm love (I’m happy with my sm love pave though). I will choose juc over love anytime, in sm. Reason being as shared that juc pops better.

My soft chain bracelet tangled with the juc. Not sure if it will be so with the TB. Maybe it’s the sizing or placement. Perhaps something to think about or someone else can has chip in.
Just from the few minutes that I had it on my tennis bracelets did get slightly tangled with the JUC. I do agree and think the JUC stands out more and it’s definitely more edgy/unique.

I love my small JUC. But I find it to be extremely comfortable. If yours isn’t then I’d suggest returning bc why keep something you’re unlikely to enjoy wearing

Tried on the Juste un clou for 1st time; not sure I love it on me? The smaller size looked more delicate but felt flimsy to me & didn't like that I had to twist it to get it off & on so I preferred the bigger size but not sure if it looks too big on my wrist? thx

Attachments

• IMG_7984.jpeg
    IMG_7984.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_7983.jpeg
    IMG_7983.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_7982.jpeg
    IMG_7982.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_7981.jpeg
    IMG_7981.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_7980.jpeg
    IMG_7980.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_7979.jpeg
    IMG_7979.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 139
Tried on the Juste un clou for 1st time; not sure I love it on me? The smaller size looked more delicate but felt flimsy to me & didn't like that I had to twist it to get it off & on so I preferred the bigger size but not sure if it looks too big on my wrist? thx
The regular JUC with diamonds looks great on you!

Personally, I think the regular-sized version looks great on you! On me, it looks awful - it’s way too big and heavy. Were there other bracelets you were interested in trying? What about the Clash? Let us know if you decide to purchase the JUC (or anything else).

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Personally, I think the regular-sized version looks great on you! On me, it looks awful - it’s way too big and heavy. Were there other bracelets you were interested in trying? What about the Clash? Let us know if you decide to purchase the JUC (or anything else).
thx will do! I actually tried the clash in white gold & really liked it! I wish I took a photo of that one