Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Mine doesn’t look like this. The diamonds go all the way to where the other side touches (no space like yours). Honestly it’s such a tiny spot I wouldn’t be bothered by it though…I couldn’t even see it without using my macro camera!

Mine looks like hers, there’s a noticeable deliberate space between diamonds there on mine as well

Reactions: bagloverss
Have been wearing my JUC small model with diamonds non-stop including in the shower and to bed. Should be fine right? I can’t even feel it on my arm and I don’t really feel like taking it off every night. Thoughts, opinions and experience? Thanks!

Have been wearing my JUC small model with diamonds non-stop including in the shower and to bed. Should be fine right? I can’t even feel it on my arm and I don’t really feel like taking it off every night. Thoughts, opinions and experience? Thanks!
It is fine.
I just personally don’t wear any jewelry that I can remove, to bed or in the shower. No need to possible weaken prongs, get caught and enable soap scum/buildup

I did for the first week but it was getting caught on towels and sheets, not to mention scratching my love from the diamond head, so I started taking it off at night and don’t wear it everyday anymore…

Reactions: Sharifshopping
I did for the first week but it was getting caught on towels and sheets, not to mention scratching my love from the diamond head, so I started taking it off at night and don’t wear it everyday anymore…

Do you have the small juc? It scratches the love a lot? Juc is next on my list, but I must admit I worry it won’t be as comfortable or as easy to wear as another love…

Reactions: Sharifshopping
My small Juc does not scratch my Loves at all. Sizing is important to get right, and my SA advised me to wear it with the nail head on the Love as the nail tail can cross over the Love possibly scratching it.
I’ve been wearing mine everyday for over 2 years, no damage.

It’s so light and easy to take on/off, I’d buy over and over again- super comfy!

My small Juc does not scratch my Loves at all. Sizing is important to get right, and my SA advised me to wear it with the nail head on the Love as the nail tail can cross over the Love possibly scratching it.

It’s so light and easy to take on/off, I’d buy over and over again- super comfy!

Thanks for the information! This is good to know. Do you wear the nail tail facing out towards your hand or in towards your body?

Do you have the small juc? It scratches the love a lot? Juc is next on my list, but I must admit I worry it won’t be as comfortable or as easy to wear as another love…
not too much but I do see the small scratches since having gotten it. But I think it’s also bc of sizing. I had to go up a size in my love to a 18 bc of my wrist bone (a 17.5 would’ve been perfect one me) so my love is a looser fit which I don’t mind. But when getting the JUC - you have to size one down from the love - so I think bc they’re both on the looser side - it clinks and slides up and down more causing the scratches. It is what it is and I do love wearing both together so I’m just going to wear them and enjoy them (scratches and all!) :smile:

Do you take yours off every day?