Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Nikki - may I ask what your wrist measurement is and how far your Love bracelet goes up your arm? I'm still debating whether I should go for a 17, even though I was measured as a 16. I have a 15cm wrist and I'm not sure how snug the fit should be. I want it snug enough so it doesn't move around too much, but loose enough I can push it up my arm when I am typing, for example

Nikki - may I ask what your wrist measurement is and how far your Love bracelet goes up your arm? I'm still debating whether I should go for a 17, even though I was measured as a 16. I have a 15cm wrist and I'm not sure how snug the fit should be. I want it snug enough so it doesn't move around too much, but loose enough I can push it up my arm when I am typing, for example

My wrist comes in right at 14 cm, mine is sorta loose, but not annoying so. I would have preferred a tighter fit, but didn't want to pay the special order price. I posted a pic a while back that shows how far it comes down. I will find it and post it. :smile:

Also, dependent on the shape of your wrist too. I have room across and up and down, so mine doesn't feel huge on me.

It does help, thank you! Would you say that it goes to about 1/3 of the way up your wrist? And would you recommend that amount of "give" in the fit?

Thank you for your help and sorry about the number of questions - it's such an expensive purchase and I want to get it right!

No problem, I understand. I would say it definitely is about a third down. I asked DH to be sure. ;) I have never liked anything loose on my wrists and therefore never wore bracelets that much. But with the love, being able to push it up some can be really convenient since it is a piece you wear all the time. If you work at a desk, it might be helpful to have the larger size. I would definitely try on both, and you can exchange too I think within a certain time in case you don't like the fit once you leave the store and go through life with it on. :biggrin:

I got it! I went with the 16 in RG. I tried on the 17 and it didn't look right on my wrist, it was way too big and twisted around my arm without any force. The 16 can be pushed 5cm up my wrist, the 17 went almost 1/2 way up my arm.

Also tried on the JUC - it's an amazing looking bracelet. I would get the 16, rather than go one size down as many recommend.

I've been staring at my Love all night, definitely no regrets! Here's a bad photo under fluorescent lights, I'll take some better photos tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405246973.454393.jpg

I got it! I went with the 16 in RG. I tried on the 17 and it didn't look right on my wrist, it was way too big and twisted around my arm without any force. The 16 can be pushed 5cm up my wrist, the 17 went almost 1/2 way up my arm.

Also tried on the JUC - it's an amazing looking bracelet. I would get the 16, rather than go one size down as many recommend.

I've been staring at my Love all night, definitely no regrets! Here's a bad photo under fluorescent lights, I'll take some better photos tomorrow.

View attachment 2685161

So happy for you. It is of course so gorgeous. :biggrin: Did you try the JUC stacked with your love? I am wanting to do that, but I am stranded on Ban Island for a few months, so I better not tempt myself. :P