Cartier LØVE Bangles & Rings Pavé Edition *Thread*

Hi ladies, I'm new here I absolutely enjoy reading posts here! DH has asked me to pick a piece of special jewelry as a push present/ 5th anniversary present. I cannot think of anything better than a full size pave bracelet. ( I currently own a YG regular size 15 and YG panthere watch) . I went to my boutique and tried a few options, I'm fairly petite (5 '4, 110 lbs) I don't intend to stack the full size pave , I have fairly tan / olive skin I would love to hear your opinion on which bracelet looks good YG/ WG(I tried a bigger size they didn't have 15 in the store) . I also tried the small pave I felt it's too dainty for the price but would love your opinion on the small pave stack as well
i vote WG as i think it highlights the diamonds more.

Hi ladies, I'm new here I absolutely enjoy reading posts here! DH has asked me to pick a piece of special jewelry as a push present/ 5th anniversary present. I cannot think of anything better than a full size pave bracelet. ( I currently own a YG regular size 15 and YG panthere watch) . I went to my boutique and tried a few options, I'm fairly petite (5 '4, 110 lbs) I don't intend to stack the full size pave , I have fairly tan / olive skin I would love to hear your opinion on which bracelet looks good YG/ WG(I tried a bigger size they didn't have 15 in the store) . I also tried the small pave I felt it's too dainty for the price but would love your opinion on the small pave stack as well
I like the WG in full size love. Looks young and fresh. I agree… it would take 3 small pave to get equivalent substance as the one full size pave. Just my opinion of course lol.

Reactions: cv-blondie
I would not stress him our finacially. Otherwise it would be his last present :shocked:

Also I definitely would not combine a full pavé with a reg one. They do not match as the full is way thicker. Better go with a SM pavé. Or get rid of you reg.
Did the poster ask you about her husband's finances or the consequences of getting a gift from her husband?

Cv-blondie - they both look GREAT on your skin. Can't go wrong. It's so sweet that your husband wants to get you something special. I am so torn because they are both special in their own rights. Agree with you to go with full size. The yellow gold is so warm - that's the pave I have. The white gold has some extra sparkle to it. This is really a question of what you'll want to wear most often and how it fits into the rest of your look.

I love the 1st photo of the small pave in white gold on you! Looks perfect stacked with your current love bracelet and can be worn daily. I feel like the large pave is too much for everyday and also won’t look as good with your current bracelet. Your husband is so sweet to get you a beautiful gift you can cherish for years to come! Good luck in your decision. Come back and let us know what you decide!

Thank you so much for all your replies!! I truly appreciate your opinions and trust your experience.

I'm currently leaning towards the full size WG. I have so far been a YG girl I initially thought I would go to the boutique and fall in love with the YG and end up getting it but once I tried the WG it truly took me by surprise! It's a special piece. Although I still feel YG is probably more subtle for daily use. I work in a corporate environment but cartier stacks are not uncommon! But I feel like WG might just bring too much attention. So I might still do another round of trying. I will probably not stack the Regular size pave with my regular YG though. I have really petite wrists it might just be too much for everyday .

Again thank you so much for all the opinions. I'm still weeks away from pulling the trigger so I will definitely report back when I decide! Loads of love! Thanks!!

I love full pave white gold on you. It really pops against your skin tone. I have full pave in YG and have no regrets.

Reactions: cv-blondie