Cartier Love bangle--- care

Morrison7552

Jan 31, 2016
Hello((:

I am excited to be getting my new LOVE bracelet, at first I was conflicted about the cuff vs. the bangle but I really believe the bangle is right choice for me because I will essentially be forced to wear it everyday and I know I'll just love it. That being said, I want to start off on the right foot by taking as much care as I can of it. I heard sulfate-free wash is best, wearing a sweat wristband when doing something that could scuff it, is always good too.
My question is, is there anything any of you have done to keep it in the best shape? Or any suggestions of something I should avoid that maybe you've learned from? Thank you in advance for the valuable input, it is greatly appreciated. ((:

At first I thought I would baby it and keep it really nice and shiny forever, but when I started getting scratches and dings I just gave up. I figure it's such a pain to be so careful for the rest of my life just for a bracelet. I guess just wear it and enjoy it, keep it away from bleach and other harsh chemicals, that's about it. Congratulations on getting your bracelet! :smile:

Thank you--- I'm going to have to re-read your post after the first scratch to calm myself down, and assure myself it'll be okay. :smile:)Hahaha

It took me half a year till I totally gave up on being so careful. Of course, when I handle harsh chemicals and when I paint my nails, I'll protect it by either wearing longsleeves or wearing a wristband over it. :smile:

I got it scratched the second day I bought it. It hurt a lot seeing the first scratch and that was it. Life is too short to worry about those scratches...I wear two ..go to gym, swim do my usual things and don't even realize that I have the bracelets on anymore. Best money I ever spent coz I never took 'em off.

My only worry is - what if I die today, tonight... and I didn't even get to enjoy the materialistic things (I know shallow me) :roflmfao:

Last edited:
So put them on and live a little :smile:) okay that's probably a better attitude to go into it knowing.

LOL exactly. I know someone who loves her bracelet so much that she never wears it. She is always worried about getting it scratched so somedays I see her with some kinda band covering it. SMH..What a waste of money.

Yeah I know someone that has one and never wears it. If I'm dropping that kind of money I better wear it every day. I am
The type to store it away, so that's why I'm not getting the cuff. Because it'll only be worn every once in a while. I'm getting the bangle because I know it shouldn't be coming off.

Yeah I know someone that has one and never wears it. If I'm dropping that kind of money I better wear it every day. I am
The type to store it away, so that's why I'm not getting the cuff. Because it'll only be worn every once in a while. I'm getting the bangle because I know it shouldn't be coming off.

I am so happy for you. Congrats and wear it in the best of health.

My only worry is - what if I die today, tonight - who is going to wear my materialistic things :roflmfao: (I know - the shallow me)

":[/Life is too short to worry about those scratches..."
This is the best advice I've ever read on tpf. Thank you!!! Life is too short! Just enjoy. I don't have a live bracelet...yet...hopefully...I...will...someday...
And I won't worry about scratches!