JUC

• PG

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • YG

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters

skatergal90

Dec 31, 2019
I'm still thinking about which color to get for my first Cartier bracelet... Please vote which you think looks better on my skin tone, between yellow and rose gold! Thanks!!

IMG_20200622_122221.jpg

skatergal90

Dec 31, 2019
I think both of them look nice on your skin. Since it's your first Cartier I say go for the YG because to me that's classic Cartier. Really, you can't go wrong with either one.
Thanks for sharing and taking the time to comment =)

Anesthestia

Nov 7, 2017
New York
I agree that both look great on your skin tone. I'd consider what color the rest of your jewelry is, I guess-- if you have a lot more YG, then I'd go for YG. If you wear RG as well, I'd consider it too.

Reactions: skatergal90

skatergal90

Dec 31, 2019
I agree that both look great on your skin tone. I'd consider what color the rest of your jewelry is, I guess-- if you have a lot more YG, then I'd go for YG. If you wear RG as well, I'd consider it too.
Thanks =) I'm new to gold as I usually use WG so still figuring it out. But you're right that it's more pragmatic to get the same golds in case I want to match! Maybe YG then since it's the hardware of some of my bags

Reactions: Anesthestia

twinzluvagrl

IG @sincerelyophelia NYC Fashion & Beauty Blogger
O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
NYC
Both looks great with your skin tone! Which is a blessing! :smile: But I would vote YG as it pops a bit more and is classic. :biggrin: Also keep in mind - the pink becomes a little "less" rosy hue in time. (So there's that for best of both worlds)

luxstina

Mar 24, 2013
Both look good! Depends on what kinda “vibe” you like. I def think PG looks softer against your skin and YG has more contrast :smile: