Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Tried on the Juste un clou for 1st time; not sure I love it on me? The smaller size looked more delicate but felt flimsy to me & didn't like that I had to twist it to get it off & on so I preferred the bigger size but not sure if it looks too big on my wrist? thx
I have the same dilemma, I like the look of the regular one but even the SA said that the small looked better on my wrist.
If your pictures nr 2 and nr 3 are of the small JUC, I must say that I like that size on your wrist. It's more subtle yet classy while the regular size is more a statement piece. It's a personal preference, what do you prefer? Also, if you love the Clash but have doubts about the JUC, maybe you can have another look at the Clash. Maybe the Clash is the perfect bracelet for you 🥰 . Go for something that makes your heart sing, don't buy if you have doubts. Best of luck with your decision!

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Tried on the Juste un clou for 1st time; not sure I love it on me? The smaller size looked more delicate but felt flimsy to me & didn't like that I had to twist it to get it off & on so I preferred the bigger size but not sure if it looks too big on my wrist? thx
I love the look of the regular JUC with diamonds on you. I think sometimes with these more statement pieces our eyes just have to adjust to them. I don’t think it looks too big at all!

I have a regular JUC with diamonds and it’s one of my favorite pieces. I lead a strictly casual lifetyle and it gets worn all the time!

I recently added the small juc with diamonds to stack with my love but noticed that the head with the diamond is scratching the end side of the bracelet where it touches. I noticed that there is a small space without diamonds (probably to prevent the rubbing and scratching) but it doesn’t line up perfectly to the other end. Does anyone else’s not line up and getting scratches along the inside of the bracelet from the head?

Attachments

• IMG_3740.jpeg
    IMG_3740.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3741.jpeg
    IMG_3741.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I recently added the small juc with diamonds to stack with my love but noticed that the head with the diamond is scratching the end side of the bracelet where it touches. I noticed that there is a small space without diamonds (probably to prevent the rubbing and scratching) but it doesn’t line up perfectly to the other end. Does anyone else’s not line up and getting scratches along the inside of the bracelet from the head?

Mine looks just like yours, I'm not sure what you're asking ?

sorry! I was trying my best to explain but can’t put into words. Lol
So in the pic (where it’s marked with the red rectangle) is the sliver where there are no diamonds so that when the bracelet is worn and touching the other end of it - it prevents from rubbing and possibly causing scratches on. But unfortunately on mine, that sliver is too high (pic with blue rectangle) for the other end to line up so it ends up being scratched from the diamonds. It doesn’t sit flush with the sliver and instead sits on the diamonds causing it to get small scratches along the other side (red arrow). I was wondering if this happens to others or if I should get it fixed and have them align it better?

Attachments

• IMG_3743.jpeg
    IMG_3743.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3744.jpeg
    IMG_3744.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3745.jpeg
    IMG_3745.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Hmmm, I can't see scratches and it seems the outer edges of the diamonds protect the diamonds from rubbing on anything. Clearly I can't see from pics, but I take your word for it! I'd take it in, they seem to be very gracious with managing issues/concerns.

Mine doesn’t look like this. The diamonds go all the way to where the other side touches (no space like yours). Honestly it’s such a tiny spot I wouldn’t be bothered by it though…I couldn’t even see it without using my macro camera!

Reactions: MamaOfA