Cartier does not let you try the Love bracelet on?

I did try on in our Sydney store and SA was great let me try on different sizes ... So I'm not sure if it is a policy or not !!! Or SA was just a b****. Good luck but I definitely think u should try on for the size, for me size 16 fit well and snug but I just feel that I would prefer size 17 so I have a but of room just incase I gain a bit of weight in the future. Good luck

They let me try it on the other day in the St. Thomas store. I was not dressed to impress either during my day of sightseeing and shopping! But I was very impressed with their customer service and tax free was oh so tempting!!

That's the store where I bought mine! What a happy day!

They let me try it on, I think I looked like I meant business. ;)

My SA who sold me the RG told me they don't allow it cos "once you try it on, it's yours." I guess the concept is touching, but not wholly practical. The steel bracelets are really not comparable!

It must be an SA thing. I seriously considered buying a second love bracelet and an SA screwed all the love bracelets on my wrist (all screws) and pretty much let me walk around to see how it was like to have multiple bracelets hitting each other. (I remember the bracelets being new too.) That's when I decided I would just stick with one love bracelet. The sound of heavy bracelets hitting each other was quite painful for me. Maybe that's why they don't allow people to have the bracelets touch at the store? So when you come home, you're like oh-uh..that noise is loud! Not to mention that even though they are the same size, the bracelets still go underneath each other (because of the oval shape). So deep scratches are more likely to form. Multiple bracelets look great on others, but it's just not for me.

I agree with the others, you should at least be able to see the love bracelet on you, not some steel one for measuring. If I were you, I would go back and talk to another SA. Hopefully the one that gave you a hard time is on her day off and won't be there.

I've tried on several ones without buying. Houston, 2 stores in Vegas, and Beverly Hills. I tired on a WG and LG at the Wynn Las Vegas store. I'd go to another Cartier store. That's totally unacceptable!