Cartier diamonds issue

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
Do anyone who owns diamonds in their peices like the bracelets or rings have any issue ,like loose diamonds .The reason is a while back I had a diamond bracelet ( from another designer ) and diamond fell off .Thinking of buying a JUC with diamonds and since it will be worn daily ,do you think it might fall off .TIA .

With a JUC or on some Panthère rings the diamonds are more exposed than on a Love. If that happens (did not to mine so far) I'd expect a JUC more risky. Just my thoughts; no real expreience.

Reactions: umamanikam
IMO, if it's coming from a reputable jewelry house like Cartier - the stones should not loosen and fall out. It's possible... but chances are really slim. I've had a paved diamonds ring from Mont Blanc and worn it for years (still wearing) and no stones have fallen out or loosened. I believe that Cartier will stand by their pieces in the case that there's a loose stone. But I myself also do not have personal experience.

Reactions: hhw and umamanikam
I did ring my SA about it today and she said that since it's not a prong setting in the JUCc there is no way it will loosen and fall .
That's what an SA at David Yurman told me as well... However, it is possible that paved diamonds will fall... It's just chances are slim... that's why I believe that if such a freak accident happens - Cartier will cover it as defect. :smile:

I purchased a JUC ring with diamonds. On day 4, I noticed that something didn't look right... one of the diamonds was missing. Not the experience you want, but Cartier was excellent about getting that fixed immediately!
oh my! that's crazy! im glad you caught it and got it fixed right away!

Wondering the same things and kind of scared of the juc with diamonds to be honest. I purchased a Regular size yg diamond juc but not sure if I should keep it as I question how much use I’ll actually get from it. But I do think two loves and a juc is the perfect stack. Juc no diamonds just doesn’t do it for me, either does the thin as it feels so flimsy. Has anyone here regretted their juc diamond purchase?

Being that Cartier is considered "the Jewellers of Kings and the King of Jewellers" as they have been servicing royalty for a long time, I have never been concerned of diamonds or gems falling out of any of their creations.

It’s not that it can’t happen such as a rare faulty setting or hitting the item on a hard surface and the diamonds falling out as they would with any brand, but being that they are Cartier and one of the most prestigious jewellers in the world, the chances are highly unlikely.

I have had the Cartier Destinée wedding band in PG for many years and have never had an issue with it (even the one time my cat decided to take a bite on it! LOL - luckily, I can’t find any teeth marks on it).

LOL quite the image :smile: maybe I’m just scared of the juc with diamonds in general and I find it hard to stack with my yg love. Eventually I want the stack below and the wg diamond love is all I have left to get. Need to work up the courage to wear them all together! Have read too many stories of love screws getting loose stacking like this :sad: do you guys think this stack is too much? The juc wg with diamonds is also gorgeous...I just really love understated elegance

270DA76C-C9B9-4970-9F03-716FEFB484B1.jpeg

Last edited: