Cartier Cle vs Rolex Lady date just

Cle or Lady Date-Just

• Cle in 31mm

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Rolex Lady date just in 28mm

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
I prefer Rolex datejust this style in 31mm or 34mm. I tried the datejust exact same style in 36mm in black. Looks very good too! Since I want a black dial rolex, And not many style in black dial and I want a more versatile style. So I picked the explorer1View attachment 3933151
The oversized face looks really nice on you! And now thinking the simple face without date indicator is very streamline. I have a black dial 31 with date indicator from Tag already (which I absolutely love. It’s my work watch but I end up wearing it pretty much everyday).

Reactions: cocoloversisi
I would go with the Rolex. You can wear it 24/7, it’s extremely hardy, and the date is magnified so you can see it more easily. I love Cartier jewelry but for a watch, I’d go with Rolex.

Thank you for your input! I have a daily watch and given my tendency to wear the same watch everyday, I agree with you that Rolex is a better choice! ;)

The Rolex is more versatile especially in the 31mm size...the perfect Rolex size for women IMHO. This particular color combo in the Cartier is really fun but will be more limiting.

Reactions: Vvicky
I will definitely be in the minority here, but I find Rolex watches to be too masculine looking. I try hard to find a style I like but I keep going back to Cartier. I love the Cle and am hoping for one myself.