Cartier Charity Love Bracelet

:nuts: Oh~ There's one in the Sydney store??? :graucho: By the way, have you pick up your rose gold bangle yet???

Yep, i saw one today at Cartier syd when i went there to pick up my YG baby love necklace. Its really pretty, if i had the fund i would be seriously tempted!!!

I also picked up my rose gold bangle from DFS, but im not allowed to open the package until next month when i go overseas:sad:, which is a real torture.

Yep, i saw one today at Cartier syd when i went there to pick up my YG baby love necklace. Its really pretty, if i had the fund i would be seriously tempted!!!

I also picked up my rose gold bangle from DFS, but im not allowed to open the package until next month when i go overseas:sad:, which is a real torture.

:heart: YG baby love necklace~ Can you post some pics? Do you mind me asking how much is the necklace?

I understand is so hard not to open it... :Push:

:heart: YG baby love necklace~ Can you post some pics? Do you mind me asking how much is the necklace?

I understand is so hard not to open it... :Push:

Will do tomorrow:yes:, the 2 interlock rings on the necklace are really tiny though, comparable to the charity bracelet. DFS has it in RG.

Are you gonna get the charity bracelet :graucho:?

Ugh, you're killing me bb10lue. I'm trying to stay focused on the YG Love bracelet. I asked about this bracelet before and was quickly cut off everytime I asked a question about it.

Did you see it at DFS or Castlereagh St store?

Should I get this too or should I go for the Love bracelet? Or get both?

I won't get the Love bracelet until mid next year.

Birthday1.JPG

Should I get this too or should I go for the Love bracelet? Or get both?

I won't get the Love bracelet until mid next year.

If you really want the love bracelet, I think you should get it now!!! The price increase will start on the 24th Nov and it will be $800 more. :faint: $5800 for a love bracelet!!!!

Last edited:
$5800?! Damn!

I don't have the money for it now and I don't have a credit card either (luckily). I thought it was going to be $5500. Might have to reconsider the bracelet now...

DollyGirl: did you get it? :graucho:

no_1_diva: wow....5500 or 5800?! So glad i got my RG bracelet, sad that i can't wear it now :Push: so are you gonna get the baby love bracelet?

Last edited: