Cartier Charity Love Bracelet

Bagaday - I forget - which one do you have again?

I have the 2009 rg one on black silk. I was happy to get it because I like it next to my rg Love bangle. Funny story.....I was in LV for the jewelry show and met someone who was a Mgr. for Cartier in NY. He told me to ask for an extra silk cord and said I shouldn't be charged for it. When I went to pick up the bracelet, I asked for an extra and when the SA brought it out she said her Mgr. told her to charge me $18.00!!!!!! For a piece of SILK CORD!!!! I said, Thanks, No thanks. 10 minutes later I walked out with the extra silk cord at no charge. Not sure what kind of game they were trying to play, but I was not going to play. Anyhoo, I am so glad I was able to get the 2009, had no idea they were going to pull these Charity bracelets.

Last edited:
Bagaday - I also have the 2009 charity - RG on a white cord. My SA at King of Prussia said they will change the color cord free of charge whenever I go in. But my bangle is WG. I like our charity bracelets better with the RG bangle that you have. But I do have the cuff in RG.

Bagaday - I also have the 2009 charity - RG on a white cord. My SA at King of Prussia said they will change the color cord free of charge whenever I go in. But my bangle is WG. I like our charity bracelets better with the RG bangle that you have. But I do have the cuff in RG.

Oh, I can see the rg Charity on the white silk, like you have, looking fabulous next to your wg bangle - what a pretty color combo! Plus, LUCKY YOU, have the RG cuff too.:biggrin:

Sometimes I think about putting the YG bangle on my wishlist. It would be the plain one. But I couldn't get it until January 2011! And if I do, I don't know if I would wear next to my WG bangle all the time. Or I might want to wear WG bangle for 6 months, then YG for 6 months. I can wear with charity and cuff too. But I'm not sure I will be wearing two bangles together.

Sometimes I think about putting the YG bangle on my wishlist. It would be the plain one. But I couldn't get it until January 2011! And if I do, I don't know if I would wear next to my WG bangle all the time. Or I might want to wear WG bangle for 6 months, then YG for 6 months. I can wear with charity and cuff too. But I'm not sure I will be wearing two bangles together.

I did try two bangles and for me, I didn't think I'd like it in the long term. I do admire the gals here who do wear two though. :biggrin:

posting from sydney, australia,
went into cartier earlier this week and they had the 2009 and 2010 edition of the charity bracelet.
was told that this year's bracelet is not named 'charity' anymore coz as of this year they've stopped donating to charity.
and this year's cord bracelet is not a limited edition stock.

This is what the SA had told me.

CTD - Do you know if your Cartier can do out-of-the-country shipping? Could you maybe PM me with their number?

They've stopped donating to charity? That's disappointing. The only reason I paid $475 happily for my white gold bracelet was knowing that $100 went to charity.

I still walk into cartier and have the cord changed any time i'd like, free of charge. It's ridiculous you guys are being charged for that.

Cartier needs to fix these issues.

Does anyone know why they stopped donating to the different charities? That is disappointing.

Yes, that is disappointing to hear - I wonder whether they are still donating for the 2009 version that still seems to be sold in some C stores? I was also looking at purchasing one of these but not sure now, if the price remains the same, is no longer ltd edition and none of the £ is donated to charity :tdown:

Hi
I tried to do a search on this and only found one thread - apols if this is already covered elsewhere...

I think I want to buy a Baby Trinity cord bracelet but would love to hear from others who have this bracelet (or the love charity cord bracelets).

Are they easy to adjust, take on and off everyday?

Or do you just keep it on all the time, and shower with it etc?

If you do shower with it, does it warp the cord or discolour it? If you do shower with it, is this occasional or on a daily basis?

Your comments very much appreciated, thanks in advance for your help :flowers: