Cartier Black and White Trinity discontinued/missing?

strife00

⚓
O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
I really had wanted to buy one of the trinity rings with diamonds in the next year or so as a right hand ring or even a potential wedding band. I wanted to check the price tonight just to make sure I had the right number to save for but no where is the black and white collection on the website.

It's saved in my wishlist, and it still show up but are without price, and if I click through it just takes me back to the main jewelry page.

I thought you ladies might have a better idea than me, so have they discontinued the Black and White Collection or is it just missing from the website??

TIA!

I checked the website again tonight to check the collection's status.

Now the trinity and anything else from the black ceramic collection is out of my wishlist and looking to be gone for good. :sad:

looking it up online shows signs of maybe they're just re-releasing with their new collection (most blog posts about it are dated Oct 25ish 2011). That wasnt all that long ago, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Maybe I'll even stop into Boston Cartier soon and ask.

I really had wanted to buy one of the trinity rings with diamonds in the next year or so as a right hand ring or even a potential wedding band. I wanted to check the price tonight just to make sure I had the right number to save for but no where is the black and white collection on the website.

It's saved in my wishlist, and it still show up but are without price, and if I click through it just takes me back to the main jewelry page.

I thought you ladies might have a better idea than me, so have they discontinued the Black and White Collection or is it just missing from the website??

TIA!
i still see it on the website, both the small & large model. if you refine the search by selecting "rings" category and "trinity" collection, it wont show up. make sure u select the category only not the collection. then u should see it toward the end, on page 40 something. since it's still on the website im assuming it's still available at the store? hope this helps :smile:

i still see it on the website, both the small & large model. if you refine the search by selecting "rings" category and "trinity" collection, it wont show up. make sure u select the category only not the collection. then u should see it toward the end, on page 40 something. since it's still on the website im assuming it's still available at the store? hope this helps :smile:

I just found them again! Thank you!! :biggrin:
I wonder why they don't show up if you refine search with 'trinity', and why they were removed from my wishlist
Oh Cartier, playing with my emotions