Cartier ballerine engagement ring

andafly

May 4, 2008
Hi everyone!

My fiance and I have been looking for engagement ring together, and I "kind of" had my mind set on the classic Tiffany setting. However yesterday I went on girl shopping with some of my old friends and we saw the "Cartier Ballerine engagement ring." I was totally impressed by it 100% with the feel "this is the one!"

URL(eu web):
http://www.cartier.com/bridal/index.php?t=1&nav=ficheprod&ref=N4197500&cc=eu&codeLang=fr

((P.S. I'm a Taiwanese and was shopping in Taipei, Taiwan last night; yet my fiance is currently in the U.S. :s)))

However, I heard Cartier price in the U.S. is not as friendly as Tiffany's(?); what's more interesting, I couldn't find that setting on Cartier U.S. Website.
There are only two ballerine styles on US site...does anyone know why??
USA Ballerine webpage:
http://www.cartier.com/bridal/index...nClicked=2&collection=2&t=1&cc=us&codeLang=en

Does anyone know if the style I prefer is available in the U.S.? I have googled some and all I found is discussions about the Ballerine emerald center cut one.

If anyone knows the price range...please let me know too. The one I saw yesterday was around $7000 U.S. dollar.

Thank you everyone!!

I don't have any experience with Cartier, unfortunately, but do they have a "contact" option on their website? Maybe you could e-mail them your question.

BTW, the ring you like is really elegant and graceful. I like it a lot.

I've posted this before, but this might help you --Cartier does give discounts you just have to ask. My ex-fiance bought my ring from Cartier and they came down about 18%. Btw, this is in the U.S.

Wow, these rings are gorgeous! I had never seen this collection before but they are some of the nicest eRings I have seen. Hope you get one! Also, I have a feeling that Cartier is much like Tiffany's in that their full product range is not shown on the website- it's just to give you an idea of what you'll see in the store. Try calling or emailing Cartier to ask about the setting.