Cartier authentication?

Vante

Sep 19, 2018
I really want to purchase this white gold cartier bracelet that I found recently, and the seller is selling it for about $300. I know they usually retail for around 3-5k+, so I was already a bit sketchy about it. I messaged them to ask if it was authentic, and they confirmed that it was. I also asked if the item was flawed or scratched, and they said there were no flaws. I then asked them why they were selling it for such a low price, and they replied that “Nobody will even pay 1000, it’s frustrating.” Attached are some pictures of the bracelet the seller is trying to sell, along with the certificate. The certificate is in japanese, which I’m not sure if it is unusual or not. The seller also has various other Cartier listings, and they’re all going for about $300-900.

Attachments

• EDF373FA-2B75-4A9F-8DBF-29C95AF2DF73.jpeg
    EDF373FA-2B75-4A9F-8DBF-29C95AF2DF73.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 1,303
  • 228C7FD7-425C-4D84-8051-583544D0C209.jpeg
    228C7FD7-425C-4D84-8051-583544D0C209.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 1,305
  • D49BD7E5-099E-4C3C-AD28-17C778884DD3.jpeg
    D49BD7E5-099E-4C3C-AD28-17C778884DD3.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 1,265
I really want to purchase this white gold cartier bracelet that I found recently, and the seller is selling it for about $300. I know they usually retail for around 3-5k+, so I was already a bit sketchy about it. I messaged them to ask if it was authentic, and they confirmed that it was. I also asked if the item was flawed or scratched, and they said there were no flaws. I then asked them why they were selling it for such a low price, and they replied that “Nobody will even pay 1000, it’s frustrating.” Attached are some pictures of the bracelet the seller is trying to sell, along with the certificate. The certificate is in japanese, which I’m not sure if it is unusual or not. The seller also has various other Cartier listings, and they’re all going for about $300-900.
It's fake nobody would sell real cartier love for less then 4,000 or with diamonds 8,000 buyer beware

Ways to tell it's fake - the Cartier logo isn't stamped on an authentic box, the box is thin and isn't the shape of an original, the inner lining of the box is very cheap looking, the placement of the bracelets holder and screw holder in the box is completely off (you can see what it looks like on the website as they show the pics of the bracelet inside of the box).

Love bracelet certificates look different than other Cartier certificates - they come in an envelope that says LOVE not a red folder - the certificate itself - stamp, description, certificate color, the fact that it says "ID number" and "Date of Production" (it's not a certificate telling the customer when it was produced, it's a certificate authenticating the day it was sold to the customer.

The certificate even says something about custom jewelry design... it's not custom jewelry it's an iconic bracelet.

Onto the bracelet itself! The screw motif isn't even aligned.... the last pic shows the motif front and center of the pic is closer to the left side and slightly raised up compared to the rest... the serial number doesn't start with "CRD," the logo of Cartier and all other "engravings" are all off in a different font and size... fake fake fake.

Cartier produces perfection and this simply isn't the case. Sorry to disappoint.