Cartier and non cartier lovers true opinions onthe juste un clou collect.

I liked it as soon as I saw the pictures. I tried on the ring last week and I'm really tempted now; I'm contemplating one either for my birthday this summer or, maybe, if I can wait that long, this Christmas. The white gold was probably a little too literal but I thought that the yellow (the store didn't have the rose, that would have been my first choice) had a nice balance of edge and luxe.

Perfect description!

telling you the trues the bracelet is overprice also, but not as much as the ring, the ring is almost half price of the bracelet.i think the bracelet should be no more than 5k and the ring 1.5k, this is my opinion. i bought it because i had the money at that time, i was going to buy another love cuff and decide to try the clou after seing lanas picture and felt in love because of the originality of the piece.
I admire your honesty!!!!! It has put a lot in perspective for me. And as always I love your collection photos!

Only one way to scratch that itch! :graucho:

I agree, the price is high, even for Cartier! And I also agree that the price ratio between the ring and the bracelet is off. Maybe it's the same as the Love collection, not sure...

What have you tried on luxe? Do you wear your Trinity everyday? Because then I would say you may get more wear out of the bracelet?

I tried on the WG with diamonds and love it soooo much. Now hesitately between WG / RG plain. Here are some photos to share. Please give your honest opinions. The last pic is rose gold clou and my rose gold love.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    429.1 KB · Views: 10,704
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    577.8 KB · Views: 19,736
  • Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    717.9 KB · Views: 13,288
  • Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    694.5 KB · Views: 8,837
I tried on the WG with diamonds and love it soooo much. Now hesitately between WG / RG plain. Here are some photos to share. Please give your honest opinions. The last pic is rose gold clou and my rose gold love.

My goodness, the wg diamonds is beyond gorgeous!!! If you have to chose between wg or rg, no diamonds either way, I like the contrast of the white. But you can't go wrong with either choice...:graucho: