Cartier and non cartier lovers true opinions onthe juste un clou collect.

I wanted to complete my collection of men Cartier bracelets (I have already a Love and a Menotte) and tried out a Juste Un Clou. I found it really unisex and fun but not as classy as the Love or the Menotte. This bracelet is light and I have a hard to imagine that it worth 5700 Euros of WG... I think I prefer the white gold Collier de Chien from Hermes: http://france.hermes.com/bijoux/bij....html?metal=WHITEGOLD&size_sized_jewellery=SH. The large size should fit to me but it looks maybe more feminine...

Just checked the bracelet and ring out at the boutique. Love the bracelet with diamonds as well as the ring, but they're too overpriced for me. Plus, I don't think they're a 'classic' piece. If, however, my DH decides to buy one for me, I won't say no!

I really like the Juste Un Clou bracelet, it just has an edgier vibe. Unfortunately it is precisely because of that I have second thoughts about - I can't see myself wearing it at 60.

Was just wondering has anybody seen the original 70s collection and whether the current collection has been re-intepreted?

I figure by the time I'm 60 I'll either be so used to wearing it it won't occur to me to take it off, or I'll have given it to my daughter. Probably the former. I think she'll need to remove it from my cold, dead wrist. :smile:

lanasyogamama said:
I figure by the time I'm 60 I'll either be so used to wearing it it won't occur to me to take it off, or I'll have given it to my daughter. Probably the former. I think she'll need to remove it from my cold, dead wrist. :smile:

Lol!!!

I recieved my Trinity ring yesterday. It's the with thinnest bands. I LOVE IT!!! It is so beautiful, it's just the right size for my short, stubby fingers ;) I'm wearing it with a pearl ring that my mother bought in Italy in 1984, but you can wear this lovely ring with *anything*!

Photo on 2012-08-06 at 18.08

(I have my doubts that the photo will post.)

I recieved my Trinity ring yesterday. It's the with thinnest bands. I LOVE IT!!! It is so beautiful, it's just the right size for my short, stubby fingers ;) I'm wearing it with a pearl ring that my mother bought in Italy in 1984, but you can wear this lovely ring with *anything*!

Photo on 2012-08-06 at 18.08

(I have my doubts that the photo will post.)
it didn't post :sad: try photobucket! I'd love to see this!

How do you remove this bracelet, does screw on like the Love? Do you wear it 24-7? I am interested in the style, but already own a RG love and would like something removable to compliment it.

It comes off with a hinge and it's not like the Love. But it looks amazing with it!!

Ahhh! Very nice- did you get the ring? I'm intrigued, but that price point- not sure if I want to spend that much. No Cartier near me either so will have to wait til vacation to check it out. Thanks for your reply!

Ahhh! Very nice- did you get the ring? I'm intrigued, but that price point- not sure if I want to spend that much. No Cartier near me either so will have to wait til vacation to check it out. Thanks for your reply!

No, not yet. I sort of turned my fixation on the gold panthere ring. That one is the love of my life and I need to get it first. The heart wants.....;)
You're right about the price point - ouch!