Cartier and non cartier lovers true opinions onthe juste un clou collect.

Hi doloresmia! Hope you are well.

I did not try on the extra large, I think I tried on the thin one instead. Maybe you wld need to go a size up to leave room for the screw (it is somewhat raised if you know what I mean). But when i tried it on the edge of the screw kept on digging into my skin - It is edgy alright (excuse the pun). :lol:

Did you try both the ring and bracelet? And both screws dug into your skin, or just the one on the bracelet? Thanks for the help! No Cartier in my city!

I just tried on the bracelet and the ring this past Saturday. I love it, but it is just too expensive for what it is... But if I had the money, I would buy it for sure. I thought the ring was WAY overpriced at over $2600....

I was just playing with my phone and I took a couple pics of how the nail looks from the far side.

Attachments

• image-1665281027.jpg
    image-1665281027.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 7,323
  • image-2928442293.jpg
    image-2928442293.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 6,443
Ohh i see, ok so the ring isn't substantial enough at the price but the bangle in your opinion is?
telling you the trues the bracelet is overprice also, but not as much as the ring, the ring is almost half price of the bracelet.i think the bracelet should be no more than 5k and the ring 1.5k, this is my opinion. i bought it because i had the money at that time, i was going to buy another love cuff and decide to try the clou after seing lanas picture and felt in love because of the originality of the piece.

telling you the trues the bracelet is overprice also, but not as much as the ring, the ring is almost half price of the bracelet.i think the bracelet should be no more than 5k and the ring 1.5k, this is my opinion. i bought it because i had the money at that time, i was going to buy another love cuff and decide to try the clou after seing lanas picture and felt in love because of the originality of the piece.

Me too, love the look of the bracelet after seeing your pictures
and those from Lana, but just thought it cost too much.
I am still hesitating if I should get the bracelet or the ring
in RG with dia..... Honestly, I would go for the bracelet if it's
as heavy weight as the love (or more, would be even better).
Unfortunately I cannot afford the very thick version :sad:

The ring is pricey but I can't get it out of my head. Help!

Only one way to scratch that itch! :graucho:

I agree, the price is high, even for Cartier! And I also agree that the price ratio between the ring and the bracelet is off. Maybe it's the same as the Love collection, not sure...

Me too, love the look of the bracelet after seeing your pictures
and those from Lana, but just thought it cost too much.
I am still hesitating if I should get the bracelet or the ring
in RG with dia..... Honestly, I would go for the bracelet if it's
as heavy weight as the love (or more, would be even better).
Unfortunately I cannot afford the very thick version :sad:

What have you tried on luxe? Do you wear your Trinity everyday? Because then I would say you may get more wear out of the bracelet?

Only one way to scratch that itch! :graucho:
lol

I agree, the price is high, even for Cartier! And I also agree that the price ratio between the ring and the bracelet is off. Maybe it's the same as the Love collection, not sure...

not the love ring is about $1500, better ratio.

What have you tried on luxe? Do you wear your Trinity everyday? Because then I would say you may get more wear out of the bracelet?
i agree

I liked it as soon as I saw the pictures. I tried on the ring last week and I'm really tempted now; I'm contemplating one either for my birthday this summer or, maybe, if I can wait that long, this Christmas. The white gold was probably a little too literal but I thought that the yellow (the store didn't have the rose, that would have been my first choice) had a nice balance of edge and luxe.