Cartier and non cartier lovers true opinions onthe juste un clou collect.

I love this design also, but like you ladies, I agree the big one is simply too big. Eventually there is a limit on what looks good and what's just too much!

Except maybe with diamonds ;)

I don't think I like the large version. It's a little.... silly...

this... you wear it so so so much better, your size juste (not some cartoonish version of it) and coupled with ONE love = perfection

not that I wouldn't mind having the dough she must have to bling herself out to that extent, it's just O v E r the T o P! Girl needs a Cartier intervention :woot:

this... you wear it so so so much better, your size juste (not some cartoonish version of it) and coupled with ONE love = perfection

not that I wouldn't mind having the dough she must have to bling herself out to that extent, it's just O v E r the T o P! Girl needs a Cartier intervention :woot:

Thanks girl!

I took EVERYTHING off for a trip to Hawaii, I was completely jewelry naked for a week. It felt good to get everything on tonight.

Hi, this is my first thread ever! I have just received my first Juste En Clou bracelet. We don't have a Cartier boutique here so I ordered over the phone.After measuring my wrist I was advised to buy a size 17. Here is the problem,the nail head digs in to my arm.It has room to move up and down.Should I exchange it for the next size up? Would this help?I can only exchange it once.

Hi, this is my first thread ever! I have just received my first Juste En Clou bracelet. We don't have a Cartier boutique here so I ordered over the phone.After measuring my wrist I was advised to buy a size 17. Here is the problem,the nail head digs in to my arm.It has room to move up and down.Should I exchange it for the next size up? Would this help?I can only exchange it once.

Hmmm. Do you also have the Love? What size is that?

I have not seen the bracelets, but the difference between unplated white gold and rhodium plated white gold is only in the color. Unplated white gold generally will be less white in color because of the gold content, whereas rhodium plating is very white. However, rhodium plating will wear off in time, so you may have to have it replated.

I have not seen the bracelets, but the difference between unplated white gold and rhodium plated white gold is only in the color. Unplated white gold generally will be less white in color because of the gold content, whereas rhodium plating is very white. However, rhodium plating will wear off in time, so you may have to have it replated.

OK thanks. I wonder why the JUC has these two different finishes and not any other Cartier bracelet as far as I know?