Cartier and non cartier lovers true opinions onthe juste un clou collect.

in this photo is appears to be the white gold with no diamonds
i was interested in which one she had too and i think im right ... what do you think?

Thanks for answering my question. If you don't mind with another question, do you think the one she has is plain or with diamonds?

Attachments

• kristen-stewart-gallery.jpg
    kristen-stewart-gallery.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 5,235
xblackxstarx said:
in this photo is appears to be the white gold with no diamonds
i was interested in which one she had too and i think im right ... what do you think?

Yes you're right. I don't see any diamond on her juste un clou bracelet. Thanks for posting the picture.

Btw, what do you think of this bracelet? I am on my saving to buy another love bracelet in WG , I already have YG love bracelet and want to stack it with another bracelet. But when I saw juste on clou from cartier website, it makes me feel confused. Do you think love bracelet might look gorgeous if it stack with love bracelet too or with juste un clou?

Yes you're right. I don't see any diamond on her juste un clou bracelet. Thanks for posting the picture.

Btw, what do you think of this bracelet? I am on my saving to buy another love bracelet in WG , I already have YG love bracelet and want to stack it with another bracelet. But when I saw juste on clou from cartier website, it makes me feel confused. Do you think love bracelet might look gorgeous if it stack with love bracelet too or with juste un clou?

I think the Love and Clou makes a beautiful stack :
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/cartier-juste-un-clou-collection-744615.html

Actually Kristen appears to be wearing two of the just en clou in this photoshoot and not sure which colour gold either
She has one on her right and left wrists , anyone know what gold they are ? x

Attachments

• jal.jpg
    jal.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 3,312
  • jal2.jpg
    jal2.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 2,974
  • jal4.jpg
    jal4.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 3,021
Does anyone know if the white gold version is rhodium plated like some have said about the love bracelet with diamonds ?
do you think it will stay white gold and not turn yellow like the rose gold does???
x

I'm falling for this bracelet, tried one on and Friday and almost took it home with me! :smile:

I was just going though pics from a blog I've been following and I wanted to add this pic... I die!

Attachments

• image-2656220395.jpg
    image-2656220395.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 4,380
Last edited:
I'm falling for this bracelet, tried one on and Friday and almost took it home with me! :smile:

I was just going though pics from a blog I've been following and I wanted to this pic... I die!

Bethc, are you trying to kill us?
I would def need the larger juste un clou as my wrist is significantly larger than lady's wrist but the price? gah!! Is it solid gold or hollow? I mean its five times the price!!!