Cartier and non cartier lovers true opinions onthe juste un clou collect.

My arms are too short to wear a stack like that, but if she likes it, more power to her. I wear my jewelry to please me and I bet she feels the same. I love her pavé Love.

I could possibly do illegal things for the large JUC!

I tried it on when I was with my hubby...I almost had him convinced I needed the large size but in the end, the regular size came home with me. Hard to justify the $34K, although using my cost per wear formula, it's fairly reasonable ;)

The large size is very limited according to my Cartier SA. It's really amazing in person and I do dream of it occasionally....

I tried it on when I was with my hubby...I almost had him convinced I needed the large size but in the end, the regular size came home with me. Hard to justify the $34K, although using my cost per wear formula, it's fairly reasonable ;)

The large size is very limited according to my Cartier SA. It's really amazing in person and I do dream of it occasionally....

for 34K i would rather have the pave love.

I love that you love it! I think that the differences in our opinions is what makes this all fun and interesting!

for 34K i would rather have the pave love.

Me too! That is the only thing I can see wanting to adding to my daily stack. And I'm pretty sure it will never, EVER happen!