Carrying on from Deana's thread ~ What could we do to bring us all together?

Luva Pug

In a H dream...
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
I have been thinking about this for a while, the other threads have got RAOK (random acts of kindness) where everyone is assigned a buddy and you get gifts and send gifts to a person every month, but your buddy doesn't know who you are.
Or we could do a travelling scarf, like the Hermes girls.

I just think maybe we should have something fun to do, where we can all get involved and check on the progress everyday:idea:?

What do you girls think? Any ideas?
xx

Maybe photos of bbags with famous landmarks all over the world! We can all learn something about where everyone comes from! - Fun and educational! (Please feel free to ignore!)

^ Yep good idea, theres a thread like that on LV. Where it's a day in the life of your LV. Where you take pics of your bag when it's at work, in bed atc.
Any others?! xx

hmmm... yea I think the Bbags photographed at landmarks will be a great idea!... but not sure what's famous where I am thats the prob... unless you're LOTR's fans then there's ALOT which I can photograph! :tup:

maybe it doesn't have to be world famous, just interesting, you can always do a link to the wikipedia listing (everything is on there!) I wish i could do some photos now, I live in Dorchester on the south coast of England, lots of Roman stuff, castles and old haunted buildings! but I am sat at work!

I like the idea of the 'something' traveling. I work at an airport and a couple of months ago, in came a stuffed bear, he was dressed and in one of his jacket's pockets there was a little notebook. People had been writting the bear's journal on it and where he had been and what he had seen. He stayed with us for a couple of days and then got in another plane and off he went. Anywho, the journal was really interesting and fun to read! (wonder where he is now)

I also like the day in the life of your bag idea.

Yes, I live next door to an original tudor house, so I could take a pic of that but I really like the idea of the journal. Like we could do a notebook, stick pics in of us with our Bbags at certain places and pass it on.
That is like the travelling scarf but Bals don't do scarfs do they? x