Carryall

Help! I am trying to get my hands on a Carryall... it’s sold out online and is only avalible at one store in the United States that is half way across the country from me. Can I go to my local store here in Houston and special order through a SA ( hoping it has not been discontinued) or should I call the store that has the bag and ask if they will ship it to me? I would much rather see the bag and try it on before making a purchase... I have never had this issue before and only once been on a wait list for a bag.. Thank you!

Help! I am trying to get my hands on a Carryall... it’s sold out online and is only avalible at one store in the United States that is half way across the country from me. Can I go to my local store here in Houston and special order through a SA ( hoping it has not been discontinued) or should I call the store that has the bag and ask if they will ship it to me? I would much rather see the bag and try it on before making a purchase... I have never had this issue before and only once been on a wait list for a bag.. Thank you!

Hi,
Have you find the bag yet? Just wonder.