Carrie calls Jessica fat!

Veelyn

I'M BACK :)
Oct 16, 2007
http://www.okmagazine.com/posts/view/8798/

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen: the catfight between Carrie Underwood and Jessica Simpson continues, and someone's about to draw blood!

Carrie’s claws have come out following Jessica’s recent interview, in which she gushes over current boyfriend (and Carrie's ex) Tony Romo, saying, “I just told him today, ‘You’re the love of my life.’ ” In the interview Jessica also says she's unconcerned by Carrie's claims of getting calls from Tony, admitting that she checks his phone logs and knows exactly who he does and does not call.

While Tony, 28, may be pleased with Jessica and her declarations of love, his ex, Carrie, has quite a different point of view.

“She finds Jessica’s love of putting her life on display pretty desperate,” a pal of the “Before He Cheats” singer tells OK!. "She laughed at the People cover, because it’s the same one Jess did about John Mayer — same smile, same look, except she’s a little fatter.”

Now the blondes will take their battle to the country charts, but Carrie is unconcerned. “Carrie doesn’t think fans will spend money to watch Jess warble through a few badly written songs,” says her friend.

Meow!

Weird.. Here's a pic of them together!

365729219_8vWYv-M.jpg

Unless I see a direct quote, I won't believe she said that. The rags are always quoting some "friend" or "source close to the star". Whenever I read those quotes I automatically assume they were made up. :P

i on the other hand would not be surprised in the least if this is their PR camps working together to sell mag covers & albums.

so actually they're laughing at us for possibly believing it or even talking about it

yikes, jessica looks dead like in that pic. she looks very washed out!! but damn, shes still hot to me! carrie is just hating on her thats all. they'll be bff in like a month!