carolina Herrera

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! I am usually just a lurker and decided that I must ask this of you fellow purse-lovers.

I was just in Vegas last weekend and wandered into the CH store in Caesars....I fell madly in love with a Pewter colored CH Kalahari bag. It was $880 and my husband laughed in my face ;) (he didn't actually but his reaction was kind of similar in that there was noooo way).

So...since that's not happening...can anyone recommend a more reasonable alternative to that bag? In leather and preferably without 10lbs of monogram or signature all over it. Also since Im a wackjob about my rings--Id prefer very little metalwork on it--grommets or whatever.

Im not asking too much here eh ;)

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. No one? Bummer. :sad: I don't want a knockoff just another designer with a similar style bag.

Oh well! I guess Ill have to buy it.

3. There are some great red bags listed in prior posts-check those! Search for red handbags. Good luck! :smile:

4. Oh I don't necessarily want a RED one, I just wanted one that was shaped and whatnot like the photo.
    Thanks!

5. No, not really but thank you.

This one is like "square" and long, like a "square" duffle. As if that makes any sense...

Its about 14 or 15" long and about 7 or 8" tall and wide....here's a craptastic drawing :smile:

Thank you all for your help.

Attached Files:

6. Here's the closest thing I seem to be finding on there...but Im not big on that pocket.

Attached Files: