Carolina Herrera Handbags

I finally got to see these bags in person LW. They're great quality for the price, especially compared to some other brands!

Be careful when buying one in pebbled leather. They don't wrap the hardware good enough and the hardware from the strap put an indent in the bag I saw in store. It's hard to tell from this angle, but the intention was right on the front and very noticeable

View attachment 3523238

Dear galex101404,

how much is the bag? I can not find any prices online. Thank you very much in advance!

Just wanted to share some pics from the SS17 campaign of the bag I'm loving (the Matryoshka) :smile: I also got some pricing! I didn't get any SA names but I called a couple stores and they were very pleasant to talk to, not pushy at all. The mini to medium sizes are around $500-$700, and the large size at the outlet is around $690-$1500, but it depends on the style.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 6.33.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 6.33.59 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 410
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 6.34.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 6.34.38 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 414
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 6.35.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 6.35.17 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 421
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 6.35.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 6.35.40 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 412
Last edited:
Just passing on that the CH store at the King of Prussia Mall is hosting a special event on Saturday, May 27. They'll be serving champagne all day and will be showing a preview of their F/W collection in addition to their S/S collection. Also, they're offering pre-sale prices starting on the 25th. In the email they sent to me (I bought a bag at their store last year), they wrote: Appointments are currently being accepted and can be confirmed by reaching out to the store by phone at 610.321.3594.
Again, just an FYI for any CH fans in the area. I live on the other side of the Atlantic, so no chance for me to get there this week-end!

I will try to resurrect this thread! I receive emails from CH almost weekly now, BUT, for most bags, there are no names listed, nor dimensions, nor prices. It is driving me crazy. I did buy the Baret bag, from a phone call to the King of Prussia store last year(it's on this thread) and now am interested in a very multi-colored bag--reds, blues, etc, in a rectangular shape. If any of you might know the name of the bag, or size, please help. I know the store will send me the bag pronto, but I don't want to feel obligated at this point. Yes, they will assure me there is no obligation, but this there will be a twinge. Thanks.

I will try to resurrect this thread! I receive emails from CH almost weekly now, BUT, for most bags, there are no names listed, nor dimensions, nor prices. It is driving me crazy. I did buy the Baret bag, from a phone call to the King of Prussia store last year(it's on this thread) and now am interested in a very multi-colored bag--reds, blues, etc, in a rectangular shape. If any of you might know the name of the bag, or size, please help. I know the store will send me the bag pronto, but I don't want to feel obligated at this point. Yes, they will assure me there is no obligation, but this there will be a twinge. Thanks.

I sooo agree with you! Their web site is not good at all. Why can't they give a price, bag name, dimensions? They use cookies to find out where you are, it would be easy enough to give the price in either dollars or euros -- dozens of other bag brand sites manage to do it. They give so little information about their bags, you wonder if anybody there knows ANYTHING about online marketing!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19

The Vendome maybe?
IMG_1507059584.943236.jpg

New initials insignia bag! Love it because I'm a total sucker for logos, especially ones that are lesser known and less ostentatious. I also love the colors of their current collection.

Attachments

• IMG_9346.jpg
    IMG_9346.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_9347.jpg
    IMG_9347.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_9348.jpg
    IMG_9348.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG_9349.jpg
    IMG_9349.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_9350.jpg
    IMG_9350.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 286
At least we know the name of this bag! It's a classic style, with a very striking logo, still simply understated. I wonder why the guitar straps seem to be different lengths? Some appear way too short.

Can there be a more difficult handbag to get some information about? I HUNTED for the phone numbers for both the King of Prussia and Atlanta stores, and neither answered. No answering message or anything. I really need to work for this brand, to bring them into the age of technology and marketing their product. No wonder we never see their bags out and about in the US. I will try again tomorrow. Sigh.