Carolina Herrera Handbags

Thank you for starting this thread bellebellebelle19, I've been looking for this bag for months now, the only thing I could find was: reserve now at the Marina Bay Sands Singapore website, and "Exclusively available in Singapore at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands". But I can't seem to find the price anywhere.

IMG_1477516864.600009.jpg
Love this picture (not mine)

IMG_1477516902.850700.jpg

IMG_1477516920.349117.jpg

Last month I bought a Caroline Herrerra bag -- my first ever from this brand. It's a limited edition I spotted on the top shelf of the CH store at the King of Prussia Mall in Pa. It's a very comfortable shoulder bag, on the small side of medium. The strap length is just right (for me, anyway). It's suede with leather trim and metal detailing on front and back. The inside has a bright red lining and is divided into two compartments plus a small zipped pocket. It's just big enough for my LV Zippy wallet to fit in one of the compartments and for my glasses, lipstick, etc to fit in the other. Overall, I'm very happy with it. (Note: the multi-faceted metal pieces are all the same dark gunmetal/almost black color, but the way they catch the light in photos makes some look silver.)
I wanted the first use to be a special occasion, so it made its debut at a performance of La Traviata at the Dresden opera house :smile:

ch bag 2.jpg dresden opera.jpg

Last edited:
It's interesting that they're so elusive to me, over here in northeastern USA. I haven't noticed them in stores (might've missed them) and I never want to call and ask about purchasing a bag haha. Also, it seems like only celebrities and big names in fashion seem to have them! Has anyone ever spotted them in the US??

It's interesting that they're so elusive to me, over here in northeastern USA. I haven't noticed them in stores (might've missed them) and I never want to call and ask about purchasing a bag haha. Also, it seems like only celebrities and big names in fashion seem to have them! Has anyone ever spotted them in the US??

Yes, in August Caroline Herrera opened a store in the King of Prussia mall outside Philadelphia. A very good selection of bags there, including several that aren't on the CH website. CH is in the new section of the mall (aka "the bridge") that connects the Plaza and Court malls. I had looked at bags in most of the mall's designer stores, plus Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, but nothing really called to me. I almost bought a Balenciaga bag but when I saw the CH bag, I knew immediately this was the one I wanted. The price -- about $1200 -- was significantly less than the other designer bags I had been considering.

http://www.simon.com/mall/king-of-prussia/map FWIW, many of the designer brands already in the mall are moving to the bridge section and more designers are coming in and opening up stores in this section.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Yes, in August Caroline Herrera opened a store in the King of Prussia mall outside Philadelphia. A very good selection of bags there, including several that aren't on the CH website. CH is in the new section of the mall (aka "the bridge") that connects the Plaza and Court malls. I had looked at bags in most of the mall's designer stores, plus Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, but nothing really called to me. I almost bought a Balenciaga bag but when I saw the CH bag, I knew immediately this was the one I wanted. The price -- about $1200 -- was significantly less than the other designer bags I had been considering.

http://www.simon.com/mall/king-of-prussia/map FWIW, many of the designer brands already in the mall are moving to the bridge section and more designers are coming in and opening up stores in this section.

Thank you for so much info!! Maybe for my birthday I'll have to stop by there! You made a great choice. Love your CH!

After looking at the pics in #2, I am really attracted to the Baret bag in tan with the predominant stitching. I looked on line, and the web site is simply awful! No prices, etc. I cannot find any stores on line which carry this bag. Should I find a CH store and call for prices and pictures? I wish this could be a little easier. Find a bag, get all the info. CH needs to move into the 21st century.

Reactions: anitalilac
After looking at the pics in #2, I am really attracted to the Baret bag in tan with the predominant stitching. I looked on line, and the web site is simply awful! No prices, etc. I cannot find any stores on line which carry this bag. Should I find a CH store and call for prices and pictures? I wish this could be a little easier. Find a bag, get all the info. CH needs to move into the 21st century.

That's a gorgeous one! Normally I'm not too far from King of Prussia, but right now I'm hours away and will be for quite some time and can't go to the store to check. If you find a number, calling it might be the best way! When I have a spare moment I might try that myself. It's funny, because even the most expensive like Chanel and Hermes have prices on their websites!